The number of reported cases in the Philippines has continued to rise as days pass by. On Monday afternoon, the Department of Health announced that there are 86 new coronavirus in the country.
READ: Quarantine passes should be free as per PH gov't
The enhanced community quarantine was even implemented in the whole Metro Manila, as well as in the whole Luzon region. Local government units have been implementing measures in order to flatten the curve. Frontliners have been working hard also in serving the people and reminding everyone to stay at home.
However, in spite of these measures and efforts from different sectors to save lives, more people are getting infected. Based on the recent Twitter post of ABS-CBN News Channel, the first confirmed COVID-19 case in Malabon City was reported on Monday afternoon.
READ: Celebrity reacts to COVID-19 patients that were sent home due to lack of hospital utilities
Mayor Lenlen Oreta announced this. The first patient in the said city is a man, in his late 40s to early 50s, from Barangay Dampalit. Malabon PIO Bong Padua shared this information.
Meanwhile, an earlier report stated that a study has found a cure for the COVID-19 and the treatment will just reach six (6) days. Stanford University School of Medicine adviser Gregory Rigano shared in an interview that hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin can cure coronavirus patients 100% in just six (6) days.
- PH records 82 new COVID-19 cases, 462 total
- Malunggay, Panlaban sa Coronavirus Ayon sa DOH
- Yorme Isko pinangunahan ang pagbibigay ng food packs sa Maynila
- Private company nag-donate ng food packs sa Taguig
- Plastic bags ginamit bilang protective gear sa ospital sa Laguna
- Metro Manila vs NCR - are they different or the same?
- LIST: Cities & Municipalities in Metro Manila (NCR)
- WHO declares coronavirus outbreak as pandemic
- How to avoid COVID-19? Avoid touching 'MEN'
- 10 Things To Know About Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Malacañang: Hoarders of masks, alcohol will be arrested
- WHO: 70% of Covid-19 infections in China have recovered
- Germany says virus vaccine research not for sale
This article is written up in support to spread awareness for COVID-19 cases in the Philippines.
Read More: COVID latest, COVID updates, COVID US, virus, coronavirus, health, disease, quarantine, ncov, COVID-19
Let us know your thoughts!