The patient is a 51-year-old female from Northern Samar. She is reportedly recovering at a hospital in the region.
The DOH-EV is now doing contact tracing of people the patient has been in contact with.
READ: Unang COVID-19 case naitala sa Biñan, lungsod isasailalim sa lockdown
As of Monday afternoon, the total number of COVID-19 cases in the country has reached 462. Of this number, 33 have died while 18 have recovered.
- PH records 82 new COVID-19 cases, 462 total
- Malunggay, Panlaban sa Coronavirus Ayon sa DOH
- Yorme Isko pinangunahan ang pagbibigay ng food packs sa Maynila
- Private company nag-donate ng food packs sa Taguig
- Plastic bags ginamit bilang protective gear sa ospital sa Laguna
- Metro Manila vs NCR - are they different or the same?
- LIST: Cities & Municipalities in Metro Manila (NCR)
- WHO declares coronavirus outbreak as pandemic
- How to avoid COVID-19? Avoid touching 'MEN'
- 10 Things To Know About Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Malacañang: Hoarders of masks, alcohol will be arrested
- WHO: 70% of Covid-19 infections in China have recovered
- Germany says virus vaccine research not for sale