COVID-19 continues to spread all over the city and the whole Philippines.
As of March 23, 2020, 8:30PM the city confirmed 7 new cases a, making it a total of 19.
- Barangay Bambang - 2
- New Lower Bicutan - 1
- Sta. Ana - 1
- Ususan - 1
- Central Signal - 1
- Forth Bonifacio - 7
- Maharlika Village - 2
- Upper Bicutan - 2
- Western Bicutan - 2
The Taguig City local government reminds communities and households to observe precautions moving forward.
For barangays and homes with PUMS and PUIs:
Please cooperate as the city disinfects areas that have been frequented by the PUMs and PUIs.
• The city will continue contact tracing so please disclose all necessary information.
• Closely monitor your PUMs and PUIs for flu-like symptoms.
READ: Mga barangay sa Taguig nag door-to-door sa pagbibigay ng home quarantine pass
For barangays and homes with no PUIs and PUMs:
• Continue to monitor your area for possible cases, and report these immediately to the city.
• Keep your barangay safe by adhering to strict hand hygiene, cough etiquette and social distancing.
• Be wary of movement into and out of your community. Anyone who had moved out or into your area must be closely monitored.
Please keep your communities and families safe from COVID-19 exposure and infection.
As always, the city will need the cooperation of all citizens to track cases and ultimately eliminate the threat of the coronavirus to our lives.
For any questions or concerns, call the Taguig COVID-19 hotline at 8-789-3200 or at 0966-419-4510.
The Philippines has recorded 82 new COVID-19 cases, the largest number so far, making it a total of 462.
Let us know your thoughts!