Passengers traveling to Philippine and international destinations from March 10 to April 30, 2020 who wish to rebook or cancel their flight have the following options:
Free Rebooking – Change fee is waived. Fare difference may apply.
Travel Fund – Put the full cost of the ticket in a Travel Fund. The Travel Fund can be redeemed within 180 days and can be used for bookings as far as 12 months out
Due to COVID-19, Cebu Pacific is offering free rebooking for passengers booking flights and traveling from March 10-31, 2020.
READ: Empty EDSA after Metro Manila quarantine
Passengers may rebook their flights through the following:
By calling the hotline at +632-8702-0888 [7am-10pm (PH local time), daily]. Visit http://bit.ly/CEBcontactus for our other contact centers
Through the “Manage Booking” portal in the Cebu Pacific website (http://bit.ly/CEBmanageflight).
*This option will be available starting March 11 (Wednesday)
Here is CEB press release.
WHAT TO READ NEXT?
- Code Red Sub-Level 2: Duterte announces ‘community quarantine’ vs. COVID-19
- Metro Manila vs NCR - are they different or the same?
- LIST: Cities & Municipalities in Metro Manila (NCR)
- WHO declares coronavirus outbreak as pandemic
- How to avoid COVID-19? Avoid touching 'MEN'
- Coronavirus cases hit 100,000 globally
- 10 Things To Know About Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Malacañang: Hoarders of masks, alcohol will be arrested
- WHO: 70% of Covid-19 infections in China have recovered