For the safety of our Citizens and Stakeholders and to help contain the spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), the mayor has ordered the lockdown of Taguig City.
Effective at 12:00AM, Wednesday, only delivery of basic goods and supplies will be allowed.
Below are the following details of the lockdown:
- The Local Government assures the people of Taguig that they will be taken cared of. Supermarkets, groceries, convenience stores and banks shall remain open.
- We are working to help small groceries and sari-sari stores to have a working supply chain. They will be allowed to operate under strict barangay monitoring and social distancing rules.
- To those who have tested positive for COVID-19 and those who are designated as Persons Under Monitoring (PUIs) or Persons Under Investigation (PUMs), the city will take care of your families’ essential needs. Please call our COVID-19 hotline at 8789-3200 or 09664194510 and our medical team will assist you.
IN SUMMARY: Luzon Enhanced Community Quarantine
- To those who belong to the vulnerable sectors like senior citizens and their families, please stay home and designate only one person to go out for needed supplies.
- Please stay within your street or barangay when buying supplies. This will help protect your family and your barangay ay from the spread of the virus.
- For those who are unable to access supplies in their immediate areas, we are working with transportation groups and the barangays to establish point-to-point service and a community pick-up and drop-off designated areas.
- There will be roving ambulances for non-COVID-19 emergencies in all barangays.
- For fever, flu, and COVID-19 related cases, stay at home and call our hotline.
- We will issue guidelines by 3PM today.
ALSO READ: Elders are given FREE MASK and anti-COVID 19 kits in Taguig
We will post a list of establishments open and will establish a hotline and a Facebook page for queries and questions.
Stay home. Do not panic. There are enough food and supplies for basic necessities.
The City of Taguig is committed to keeping all our citizens safe and protected.
Source: I Love Taguig Facebook page
- Code Red Sub-Level 2: Duterte announces ‘community quarantine’ vs. COVID-19
- Metro Manila vs NCR - are they different or the same?
- LIST: Cities & Municipalities in Metro Manila (NCR)
- WHO declares coronavirus outbreak as pandemic
- How to avoid COVID-19? Avoid touching 'MEN'
- Coronavirus cases hit 100,000 globally
- 10 Things To Know About Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Malacañang: Hoarders of masks, alcohol will be arrested
- WHO: 70% of Covid-19 infections in China have recovered