Today, some commuters enjoy to pass by EDSA because of its light traffic flow.
The only time EDSA is like this is during Philippine holiday such as Holy Week and National Holiday when people are flocking to go to their provinces.
READ: Tips on how to avoid viral infections (without the need of alcohol or mask)
However, this time, people are encouraged to stay at home because of "community quarantine" which was announced last Thursday by the Philippine president and it starts on March 15, 2020.
Netizens was surprised and
Many are happy to witness the said news.
Angkas, JoyRide suspend passenger services
WHAT TO READ NEXT?
- LIST: Road Checkpoint during Metro Manila quarantine
- Code Red Sub-Level 2: Duterte announces ‘community quarantine’ vs. COVID-19
- Metro Manila vs NCR - are they different or the same?
- LIST: Cities & Municipalities in Metro Manila (NCR)
- WHO declares coronavirus outbreak as pandemic
- How to avoid COVID-19? Avoid touching 'MEN'
- Coronavirus cases hit 100,000 globally
- 10 Things To Know About Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Malacañang: Hoarders of masks, alcohol will be arrested
- WHO: 70% of Covid-19 infections in China have recovered