Philippine is known of different events and festivities in the country. Because of that, we have a lot of holidays.
In this article, we list all the holidays including the regular and special ones.
These holidays suspends all the classes nationwide and government work during regular holidays. On the other side, it's an automatic multiplication of compensation for all laborers and workers in the country. Some other companies choose to suspend the job during these holidays.
REGULAR HOLIDAYS IN THE PHILIPPINES
|New Year's Day||January 1|
|Maundy Thursday||Movable Date|
|Good Friday||-||Movable Date|
|Araw ng Kagitingan||-||April 9|
|Labor Day||-||May 1|
|Independence Day||-||June 12|
|National Heroes Day||-||Last Sunday of August|
|Bonifacio Day||-||November 30|
|Eidul Fitr||-||Movable Date|
|Christmas Day||-||December 25|
|Rizal Day||-||December 30|
HERE ARE THE LIST OF PHILIPPINE HOLIDAYS BY YEAR:
- Top 10 Best Hotels and Resorts in Bolinao, Pangasinan via Agoda
- 10 Must-See Sights in Ilocos Norte
- Where to stay in Cagbalete Island in Mauban, Quezon Province?
- Where to stay in Bolinao, Pangasinan?
- Murang Staycation sa Privato Hotel for the Rainy Season
TRAVEL GUIDES FOR LONG WEEKEND GETAWAYS:
- Boracay Travel Guide
- Ilocos Norte Travel Guide
- Vigan Travel Guide
- Hundred Island Travel Guide
- Travelogue: Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Baguio Travel Guide