SWIFT Code or SWIFT Number is commonly known as Bank Identifier Code (BIC), this is the key information needed when sending money from overseas to your Philippine banks.
What is a SWIFT Code?
SWIFT define as the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication. A SWIFT code is a set of 8 or 11 digits that represents a bank branch. You’ll need to use one when sending money internationally.
How SWIFT Code is Used?
Wire transfer is common nowadays to transfer money from abroad to a bank in the Philippines. A code that can be utilized as a means of communication.
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE TO SAVE MONEY!
Here's my list of useful items for you to save or earn money wisely:
- Coin banks
- Informative books about money, saving and investments!
- Money organizer
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
This is the details how this swift code works
SWIFT CODES uses the following system in designating a bank’s code:
- Institution Code or bank code = Four letters
- Country Code = Two letters
- Location Code = Two letters or two digits
- Local Branch Code = Last three characters
List of SWIFT Codes (or BIC) of Philippine Banks
- ASIA UNITED BANK CORPORATION
- AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND (ANZ) BANKING GROUP LIMITED
- BANK OF COMMERCE
- BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS (BPI)
- BANCO DE ORO (BDO) UNIBANK
- CHINA BANKING CORPORATION (CHINABANK)
- CHINATRUST (PHILS.) COMMERCIAL BANK MANILA
- CITIBANK N.A. (CEBU BRANCH)
- CITIBANK N.A. (MANILA HEAD OFFICE)
- CITIBANK SAVINGS INC.
- DEVELOPMENT BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES (DBP)
- EAST WEST BANKING CORPORATION
- HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORP. (HSBC) CEBU BRANCH
- HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORP. (HSBC) MANILA HEAD
- HSBC SAVINGS BANK (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- LAND BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
- MAYBANK PHILIPPINES INC
- METROPOLITAN BANK AND TRUST CO. (METROBANK)
- PHILIPPINE BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS (PBCOM)
- PHILIPPINE BUSINESS BANK (PBB)
- PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK (PNB)
- PHILIPPINE SAVINGS BANK (PS BANK)
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
- PHILIPPINE VETERANS BANK
- PHILTRUST BANK (PHILIPPINE TRUST COMPANY) PHTBPHMM
- RIZAL COMMERCIAL BANKING CORPORATION (RCBC)
- ROBINSONS BANK CORPORATION
- SECURITY BANK CORPORATION
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
- UNION BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
- UNITED COCONUT PLANTERS BANK (UCPB)
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
You May Also Like...
- The 30 Central Business Districts (CBD) in Metro Manila, Philippines
- List of SM Supermalls in the Philippines (including Address + Opening Date)
- List of Ayala Malls in the Philippines (including Address and Opening Date)
- LIST: McDonald's NXTGEN stores and where to find them
- List of Palawan Pawnshop Branches (Palawan Express Pera Padala) in Metro Manila
- List of Palawan Pawnshop Branches (Palawan Express Pera Padala) in Laguna
- List of Barangays in Taguig City (with address and contact details)
- List of Starbucks Drive-Thru Stores in the Philippines
- LIST: Nostalgic Snacks Batang 90s Kids Surely Know
- List of Philippine Banks Swift Code
swift code metrobank philippines bpi swift code bank swift code bdo bpi bank code philippines bpi swift code philippines 2021 swift code union bank gcash bank code 9 digits bpi swift code 2022 swift code finder philippines swift code union bank philippines union bank swift code manila unionbank swift code cebu city union bank swift code pampanga 1094 union bank branch code swift code - union bank davao union bank swift code makati union bank swift code cavite bpi swift code philippines 2022 bpi swift code iloilo bpi swift code davao city bpi branch code bpi swift code and address bpi iban number bpi swift code cebu bpi routing number bdo swift code 2022 is bdo swift code same for all branches bdo swift code iloilo bdo kabayan savings swift code bdo swift code pampanga bdo swift code quezon city bdo bank code bpi swift code
Let us know your thoughts!