You don't have to go far to Baguio to get this amazing panoramic view!
If you want to go out and have fun without the worry of staying in confined spaces while outside the safety of your home, then A4J Brena’s Farm in Liliw, Laguna might just be the thing for you and your family.
Imagine stepping into a fairytale-like setting: foggy surrounding while atop the hills, beautiful scenery as far as your eyes can see, lush trees and emerald green foothills laden with grass that emits that earthly-refreshing scent, and a vast space for you to roam around and your kids to run about while inhaling clean, fresh air.
WHAT TO BRING FOR LILIW, LAGUNA
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
The farm also offers amazing freshly made food and drinks to fill your tummy after a long day of adventure, so you don’t have to worry about getting hungry or thirsty when inside the farm.
RELATED: Be one with nature at Batis ng Kalikasan in Sta. Maria, Laguna
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE AT A4J BRENA'S FARM
Here's a list of structures and installations to see at A4J Brena’s Farm for your Insta-goals:
- Bird’s nest
- 1950s car
- The hills view
- Golden Church on top of the hill
- The Bell
- Butterfly and Eagle Wings
- The Heart
- The Sunflowers
- Playground for kids
HOW TO GET TO A4J BRENA'S FARM
If you are bringing own vehicle (which is advisable), you will see a 'this way to Esmeris Farm' sign from Liliw Bayan. Don't get confused, Emeris Farm shares one road with A4J Brena's Farm. If you don’t have a private vehicle, you can rent a car or van here.
Go straight and stop where you can see A4J Brena's Farm from the road.
For those who are planning to commute via public transport. There are buses from CUBAO, BUENDIA and ALABANG with daily trips to Sta. Cruz, Laguna.
- Cubao to Sta. Cruz = P 140.00
- Buendia to Sta. Cruz = PhP 140.00
- Alabang to Sta. Cruz = PhP 80.00 – PhP 90.00
From Sta. Cruz, look for jeepney with route 'Liliw-Nagcarlan'. Fare from Sta. Cruz to Liliw is PhP 30.00.
A4J Brena’s Farm
Address: Brgy. Liquin, Liliw, Laguna
Schedule: 6am - 6pm Monday to Thursday, 6am-8pm Friday to Sunday
Entrance Fee: Php 80.00 per head
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN LAGUNA
ALSO IN LAGUNA
- LAGUNA: 20+ Pansol Hot Spring Resorts in Calamba City (Public and Private)
- PARAISO DE AVEDAD: New Instagrammable Attraction in San Pablo City, Laguna
- COMMUTING GUIDE: How To Go To Nuvali + Best Activities (Sta. Rosa City, Laguna)
- ENCHANTED KINGDOM: Ride-All-You Can Pass and Everything You Need To Know
- PNR San Pablo-Lucena Commuter Line (Schedule & Fare Matrix)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
WHERE TO STAY IN LAGUNA: