First of its kind near the Metro!
One of the newest attractions near Tagaytay is this farm of strawberries in Alfonso, a neighboring town in Cavite. Yes, you don't need to travel to Baguio in 6 hours just to get fresh and to personally experience picking strawberry just like in La Trinidad in Benguet!
About Queens Strawberry Farm
Queens is an agri-tourism destination in the hills of Alfonso, Cavite. Enjoy the great outdoors and visit our farm to pick fresh fruit (coming soon!) or catch live fish. The B&B has spacious and comfortable rooms to make you feel at home during your stay. Delight in our local specialties at the restaurant.
|Welcome to Queens Strawberry Farm, Restaurant and Events Place|
Visitors can also learn rod fishing or simply feed the fish within the vicinity. The farm also functions as a bed-and-breakfast place and events venue. But its mostly known for having a restaurant with a very Insta-worthy A-frame building and for serving strawberry-flavored food, from its salads to breakfast to desserts to drinks.
WHAT TO BRING TO TAGAYTAY
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Queens Strawberry Farm is not only a farm. This place offers a lot of services like dine-in restaurant, bakery, souvenir shop, playground, events place and hotel bnb (bed and breakfast).
|Entering Queens Strawberry Farm|
Upon entering, you will be welcomed by their bakery where you can purchase their products mainly made from strawberries. There are also signages for entrance fee (Php 50 per head) and directions for different attractions and activities inside.
THINGS TO DO AT QUEENS
- Take photos at Instagrammable spots
- Try strawberry picking (available in season)
- Go fish feeding
- Play at Queens Kids Playground
- Dine in at Queens Restaurant
- Feast at all-you-can-eat at Queens BBQ Grill
- Try strawberry products / cakes
This seasonal experience takes fruit lovers back to the basics, with small groups of friends and family (no more than 8 to 20 people per 2-hour session). The Queens Farmers will assist you in harvesting live fruits from curated lots. You'll also be invited to enjoy delicious farm products during your visit, including freshly baked pies and bread.
Unlike the farms in Benguet where crops grow on the ground, here at Queens Strawberry Farm, they planted 50,000 fruit-bearing strawberry plants using Vertical Farming and Aquaponics Technology.
Catch your own live organic Tilapia at Queens Fishing Village! We will teach you the basics of rod fishing so you can bring home your catch, or have it cooked in the restaurant for a well-deserved meal. Just cast your line and sit back to enjoy the simple pleasure of reeling in the freshest organic fish Queens has to offer!
Aside from learning how to fish, you can take home your catch or have the restaurant cook it for you. Here are the rates:
- Game Fee: P50
- Caught Tilapia: P250/kilo
- Fish Cooking Charge: P100/kilo
- Fish Cleaning Only: P80/kilo
For fish feeding, feed pellets are sold at the entrance. A pack costs P10. There are also Koi Ponds that are installed along the walkway and at the entrance to the restaurant.
It’s quite hard to miss this unique triangular frame of the main restaurant, complemented by the estate’s lush surroundings. You get a whole mountainside cabin vibe that’s cozy and postcard-worthy. Those who love nature as their backdrop will be very pleased.
A small spiral staircase leads to the open-air second level if you prefer to dine al-fresco style. We didn't get to try their food when we visited since we only went there for activities.
Queens Restaurant Menu
Here's the updated list of menu for Queens Strawberry Farm:
Don't forget to try their strawberry jams, strawberry cheesecake, buko strawberry pie, strawberry loaf bread, and more which can be purchased using your consumable entrance fee or pay on top of it.
Bed and Breakfast
If you are thinking to stay a little longer for a weekend, go check-in with Queens Farm's Bed and Breakfast, which is quietly nestled in the rolling hills of Cavite. The farm has been carefully curated by the owners to host people from all walks of life. The property has two rooms designed to offer practical comfort and relaxation surrounded by nature's beauty.
|Queens Bed and Breakfast|
All B&B stays at Queens Strawberry Farm come with complimentary breakfast care from our restaurant. Wake up and enjoy your choice of local favorites from the comfort of your spacious room or dine alfresco in the garden.
SAVE THIS PIN FOR LATER!
Didn't thought that this place really has a lot to offer to its visitors. Something you and your family, even the kids, will enjoy for.
HOW TO GET TO QUEENS STRAWBERRY FARM
Queens Strawberry Farm is located in Sitio Hawilian 2, Barangay Upli, Alfonso, Cavite. It’s often marketed as “near Tagaytay” because it is, less than 15 minutes from key Tagaytay landmarks like Sky Ranch or Mendez Crossing or less than 20 minutes from Olivarez.
|A signage you can see along Tagaytay-Nasugbu Hi-way|
If you’re coming from Manila, here’s how to get there:
- By Public Transportation. From Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX), board a bus bound for Tagaytay or Nasugbu. Alight at Shell Station across Splendido Taal. There’s a tricycle terminal on the side of the road (Alilio Drive). Ride a tricycle and tell the driver that you are going to Queens Strawberry Farm.
- By Private Car. Take SLEX or CAVITEX and stay on the main road until you reach Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway. You need to turn right to the road (pictured below) just before you reach Splendido Taal or Shell (adjacent to the road leading to Barangay Upli). Drive straight ahead until you reach Queens Strawberry Farm. Better yet, just use Google Maps or Waze app for the exact directions and to see the current traffic situation.
There's a limited parking space and slots can easily be filled in during weekends and holidays.
OTHER THINGS TO DO IN TAGAYTAY CITY
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Queens Strawberry Farm
Location: Sitio Hawilian 2 Barangay Upli, Alfonso, Cavite
Opening Hours: 8:00AM-7:00PM (Weekdays); 8:00AM-8:00PM (Weekends)
Email Address: email@example.com
Mobile Number: 0948 841 7161
Official Website: www.queenstrawberryfarm.com
Facebook Page: Queens Strawberry Farm
Entrance Fee: P50 per head (consumable)
Parking Fee: FREE
WHERE TO GO NEXT
- TAGAYTAY: Picnic Grove (Directions, Activities and Amenities)
- Harry Potter-themed Staycation in Tagaytay
- Jem's Bed & Bath - a 2D-themed staycation in Tagaytay
- Sky Ranch Tagaytay - Your Next Food Trip In The SOUTH
- Where To Eat in Tagaytay - Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In The City
- Tagaytay Wind Residences and its Amenities
- Have a Relaxing Stay at Casa Alegria Tagaytay
- CAFFE NATIVO - Your Artsy Local Coffee Shop in Tagaytay
- Kawa Bath at La VeryOl's Mountain View Garden
- Puzzle Mansion Bed & Breakfast – The Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection In The World
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY
queens strawberry farm contact number queens strawberry farm menu price strawberry farm tagaytay entrance fee queens strawberry farm owner queens strawberry farm menu how to go to queens strawberry farm queen strawberry farm location strawberry picking tagaytay
Also check out my list of 5 Tagaytay Hotels with breathtaking view of Taal
BUDGET STAY IN TAGAYTAY
Also check out my list of 5 Tagaytay Hotels with breathtaking view of Taal