Composed of 10 towers, Wind Residences is an iconic sight in the cool city of Tagaytay. There will be five 20-storey buildings while the other five towers have 10 floors each. Designed to complement the beautiful landscape, Wind Residences offers amenities and facilities to rival five-star hotels.
Wind Residences is a hotel-inspired home complete with all the amenities you can expect from a high-class establishment. Just like what you would expect from a hotel, there’s a lobby where guests are entertained. The building is also safe and well-secured. The building is equipped with alarm systems and automatic fire detection. With this, you can put your mind at ease and simply bask in the beauty of the environment and the building’s awesome facilities.
Wind Residences is a 20-storey midrise vertical development which offers a breathtaking view of Taal Lake. To ensure the convenience of all residents, at least three elevators service each tower. Even if you have a perfect view of Manila’s cityscape from your home in the metropolis, there’s still something majestic about the natural sights in Tagaytay. Plus, the air is better in this part of Luzon.
- Recreational Area
- Garden / Lawn
- Playground Area
- Jogging Paths
- Swimming Pool With Shower Rooms
- Basketball Court
- Badminton Court
- Function Rooms
- Sky Lounge - With 360% View of Tagaytay, Laguna De Bay And Metro Manila
- Commercial Strip With Wide Array of Retail Shops, Mixed Rows of Restaurants for Dining Pleasures and Services
- SM Hypermarket
- SM Appliance Center
- ACE Hardware
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
- Pizza Hut
- Dairy Queen
- 7 Eleven
Wind Residences is close to key destinations in the city. Schools, hospitals, and leisure places are just a few minutes away from the residence. Bring close to these places allows the residents to enjoy the magnificence of the city.
It is also beautiful at night.
CONDO UNIT RENTALS IN WIND RESIDENCES
Here are the following condo rentals/Airbnb units in Wind Residences we recommend:
- Sky Ranch Tagaytay - Your Next Food Trip In The SOUTH
- Where To Eat in Tagaytay - Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In The City
- Have a Relaxing Stay at Casa Alegria Tagaytay
- CAFFE NATIVO - Your Artsy Local Coffee Shop in Tagaytay
- Kawa Bath at La VeryOl's Mountain View Garden
- Puzzle Mansion Bed & Breakfast – The Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection In The World
HOW TO GET TO WIND RESIDENCESWind Residences is surrounded by three major highways, namely, Mahogany, Aguinaldo Highway, and Ipil Road. The building is also pretty close to the Rotunda –which is a popular drop-off point for commuters. Whether you have a car or you would rather commute, getting to and from Wind Residences is not a problem at all. You can also use Waze or Google Maps app for directions.
But if you are commuting via public transportation, here's your guide:
- First, you must go to Olivares. Catch a jeepney near Fora Mall en route to Mendez or Nasugbu. Both routes will pass by Wind Residences.
- You will drop off in front of the condominium complex. Fare is minimum 9 pesos as of August 2018.
- Tagaytay Hospital & Medical Center, Incorporated, Silang, Calabarzon, Philippines (8 min)
- Mater Dei Academy (3 min)
- Tagaytay City National High School (4 min)
- Metro Tagaytay College (2 min)
- Lourdes Church (3 min)
- Caleruega (21 min)
- Chapel on the Hill (17 min)
HomeStay at Wind Residences TagaytayAddress: Tagaytay - Nasugbu Highway Wind Residences Tower 4, Tagaytay, 4120 Cavite
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY:
Related searches: wind residences tagaytay amenities, wind residences tagaytay price, wind residences tagaytay address, wind residences tagaytay for rent, wind residences tagaytay for sale, wind residences tagaytay airbnb, smdc wind residences tagaytay contact number, wind residences tagaytay pool,