ABOUT THE LAKEVIEW SUITESLakeview Suites is a former private rest house that is now operated as a boutique bed and breakfast. Located along Lakeview Road in Tagaytay City, Lakeview Suites is a log-cabin-inspired structure that offers eight uniquely designed rooms for couples and families. All rooms are treated to a spectacular view of Taal Lake.
In Lakeview Suites, each room is assigned a specific virtue or a positive experience such as Love, Joy, Peace, Smile, Inspire, Dream, Hope, and Faith. These words reflect the kind of feelings that we want our guests to feel when they stay in Lakeview Suites.
Me and my family booked a stay to one of their Deluxe Suites which has own balcony where you can enjoy a spectacular view of Taal Lake.
The following are the features and amenities we had from our two-night stay at the Lakeview Suites.
THE DELUXE SUITE
|The Lakeview Suites - TAGAYTAY CITY|
The room has a queen-sized bed, a closet, a restroom with complimentary sanity kit, a Smart TV with cable and aircondition.
It has two lamps and a painting on the wall. You will feel very homey from its colors and ambiance.
Behind the door is this balcony that has two chairs and a table - perfect place to chill and spent me-time. It is the best way to unwind!
This suite is good for couple.
This suite is good for couple.
You'll witness this fantastic view of Taal Lake and the ridge from left to right. IG-worthy indeed!
Above the Deluxe Suites is a view deck where it has couches and beanbags.
It has a breathtaking view of the rest of Batangas.
|The Lakeview Suites - TAGAYTAY CITY|
THE GARDEN AND CHAPEL
One of the main features of this place is their lush garden. This part of the Lakeview Suites can accommodate up to a hundred people for an event such as wedding or party.
The garden is surrounded by different plants and flowers, Bermuda grass, cobble stone walkways and a wishing well.
From the garden, you still have the amazing view of the ridges and the Taal.
THE TAVERNTavern by the Lake is the hotel's in-house restaurant which also serves breakfast for their guests.
It has a cozy and very homey vibe with a touch of colorful interior. Non-guests can also visit and dine in here.
THE DELUXE SUITES WITH BALCONY (P3,100 - 2pax)
There are only two Deluxe Suites. Each room is equipped with a queen size bed, perfect for couples. The room has a balcony and a private toilet and bath. It has air-conditioning and a 40-inch flat screen Smart TV.
THE DELUXE SUITE WITH KITCHEN (P3,900 - 2pax)
The Deluxe Suite with Kitchen – There is only one Deluxe Suite with kitchen. This is perfect for those couples or small families who want to have an extended stay in Lakeview Suites. The room is separate from the kitchen and dining. The room has a queen size bed, air-conditioning, and a 40-inch flat screen Smart TV. The kitchen and dining have a refrigerator, a microwave oven, water kettle and basic plates and utensils.
THE FAMILY SUITE (P5,700 - 4pax)
There are five family suites: four are located on the ground floor and one on the attic floor. These suites are designed for big families or groups. The four rooms on the ground floor have twin – queen size beds, a sofa, a bay window, a private toilet, and bath, has air-conditioning and has a 50-inch flat screen TV. The suite on the attic, on the other hand, has a queen size bed and a double deck bed. It has a private toilet and bath, air-conditioning and a 40-inch flat screen Smart TV.
HOW TO BOOK A STAY
- You can contact them from their official website or from the details given below.
- Or you can book straight on this LINK.
- Cancellation up to 4 weeks before check-in: Non-Refundable Fee.
- Cancellation up to 3 days before Check in: The value of 1st Night's Stay + Non-refundable booking fee of the remaining nights.
- Cancellation up to 48 Hours before Check in: Full value of the booking.
- No Show, without cancellation: Full value of the booking.
- Promotional Rates are non-refundable and cannot be amended nor modified.
- A deposit of P500 is required prior to checking in.
- Check in is from 2PM to 10PM only. Guests will be reported as No Show from 10:01 PM onward.
- Check out time is at 12NN.
- 6 years old and below are free of charge (Rooming in with Parents only)
- 7 years old and above are considered adult.
- Extra person with bed and breakfast: Php 900
- Extra person with bed but Without Breakfast: Php 500
- Pets are not allowed.
- Best time to book is during weekdays. They even give promos and discounts for off-peak from time-to-time. You can follow their updates from the links given on the Details section below.
- Strictly no smoking inside the room. Penalty charge of PHP1000.00
- No extension of stay without prior arrangement.
- Use of electrical appliances beyond 30 watts are not allowed to be used inside the rooms.
- NO Gambling inside the hotel premise.
- Visitors of guests are only allowed in the room till 10PM. Beyond that time, guest will be considered and charged as extra person.
- Do not leave all valuable items inside the room.
- Items with foul odor are not allowed.
- Room keys should not be brought outside the building premises. Lost keys should be charged accordingly. *Guests are required to leave the room keys at the Front Desk for security reasons.
- Any loss and/or damages to the accommodation facility will be charged to the guests.
- Make up room are done upon guest’s request.
- Kindly inform the front office 15mins before check-out to avoid delay. Room checking will be done before check-out.
- Standard Check-out is 12:00 noon.
HOW TO GET TO THE LAKEVIEW SUITESSituated in Tagaytay, this hotel is close to Sky Ranch, Summit Ridge Promenade and Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish.
Lakeview Suites is just 5 kilometers away from the Tagaytay Rotunda via the Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway. You are less than a kilometer away once you passed the Mushroom Burger establishment. After that, you will pass by two gasoline stations: Shell and Petron. At the corner of the road is Café Carmencita, at which point, you need to turn left, which is already Lakeview Road. About a 100 meters from the turning point is the gated Lakeview Suites.
Via Public Transportation
- Catch a bus ride to Tagaytay or Nasugbu.
- Drop off the corner of Mahogany Ave and Tagaytay-Nasugbu Hwy where you can see a police station.
- Walk or hire a tricycle nearby to bring you inside The Lakeview Suites (or Tavern by the Lake).
Parking space is available for those who are driving here.
The Lakeview SuitesAddress: 5750 Lakeview Drive (former Magnus Drive), Kaybagal South, Tagaytay, Cavite
Facebook: The Lakeview Suites
WHERE TO NEXT
- Sky Ranch Tagaytay - Your Next Food Trip In The SOUTH
- Where To Eat in Tagaytay - Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In The City
- Tagaytay Wind Residences and its Amenities
- Have a Relaxing Stay at Casa Alegria Tagaytay
- CAFFE NATIVO - Your Artsy Local Coffee Shop in Tagaytay
- Kawa Bath at La VeryOl's Mountain View Garden
- Puzzle Mansion Bed & Breakfast – The Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection In The World
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY:
lakeview suites tagaytay review lakeview suites tagaytay contact number lakeview suites tagaytay blog lakeview suites tagaytay reviews lakeview suites tagaytay address tagaytay hotels escala tagaytay tavern by the lake tagaytay