The most instagrammable museum in Manila!
Welcome to the Sweetest Place in the Philippines! The Dessert Museum is a sugar overload Museum with rooms designed around different dessert themes.
This 12,000 square-foot confectionary paradise includes sweet treats and larger than life tootsie installations and for a brand new Instagram feed. So come and slide into the dessert rooms to begin your sweetest tour ever!
|Welcome to the Dessert Museum|
Let's explore 8 mouthwatering rooms of sugar-filled happiness, like the Marshmallow Room, Gummy Room & more.
ABOUT THE DESSERT MUSEUMThe Dessert Museum is 8 mouthwatering rooms of sugar-filled happiness. As you slide, jump, play, and swing through The Dessert Museum, you will also be treated to samples of desserts especially curated to fit the themed room.
Amazing fun facts about each dessert will make this not only a sweet experience, but also brimming with interesting information to complete your tour. This is the only museum you’ll ever slide into!
Schedule: Opens daily from 10:00am-9:00pm
WHERE TO STAY IN MANILA
Related: the dessert museum entrance fee, the dessert museum review, the dessert museum philippines, the dessert museum moa, the dessert museum location, dessert museum metrodeal, the dessert museum contact number, dessert museum birthday promo
THE DESSERT MUSEUM PROMOS
Every month, The Dessert Museum is giving out FREE PASSES to birthday celebrants under the following mechanics:
- Just bring ONE paying bestie! 👯♀️
- P.S. You can go ANY DAY on your birth month! 😉
- Applicable on ANY DAY except holidays
- For online reservation only, not applicable for walk-ins
*Terms and Conditions Apply
DESSERT MUSEUM REMINDERS
- Guests are required to come 15 MINUTES BEFORE THEIR SCHEDULED SLOT for processing of tickets. LATE GOERS are subjected to a RESCHEDULING FEE OF PHP 100/head and can only be accommodated upon slot availability.
- NO SHOWS can be rescheduled up to 7 days after the booked date, LATE RESCHEDULING CAN ONLY BE DONE ONCE and will be subjected to Php 200 rescheduling fee and slot availability. After more than 7 days of your booked date, attempts to reschedule will not be allowed and your slots will be forfeited.
- All patrons must sign a waiver form before they enter The Dessert Museum.
- The Dessert Museum is 12,000 sqft of delicious goodness for your eyes and your taste buds. The activities, exhibits, and/or equipment at The Dessert Museum may require a certain degree of skill, ability, and physical condition. INJURIES may occur if not cautious. In signing the waiver form, you expressly accept this risk of injury to yourself, your friends, and your families.
- Participation is the use of The Dessert Museum facilities including, but not limited to, viewing and/or use of exhibits, any equipment, in any and all activities. Participation is voluntary and neither you, nor the minors in your care, friends, or family are being forced to participate.
- The undersigned agrees on behalf of himself/herself, the minors in his/her care, or anyone else he may represent and assigns to release The Dessert Museum and affiliated officials, officers, employees, agents, and volunteers from any and all claims of injury arising out of or in connection with the participation in The Dessert Museum.
- The Dessert Museum bars individuals under the influence of alcohol, medication or drugs from entering or participating on the premises.
- Please note ALL RESCHEDULING /REBOOKING will be subjected to a Php 200 /head charge if done 3 days before. NO SHOWS can be rescheduled up to 7 days after the booked date. After more than 7 days of your booked date, attempts to reschedule will not be allowed and your slots will be forfeited.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY - In the event of severe weather conditions, no refunds will be given but The Dessert Museum will provide FREE RESCHEDULING to all patrons within 1 month of the booked date.
- Some attractions may also be up for maintenance which would not be grounds for refunds.
- Patrons will be held responsible for any damage caused due to negligence.
- The museum is not responsible for any personal items inside or outside the premises of the museum.
- No smoking within the museum.
- No refunds, but may be transferable.
- Management will not be held responsible for injuries sustained in the museum if you do not follow the rules and regulations.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Management reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
- Management may photograph, film, videotape, record, or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who uses the hashtag #TheDessertMuseum and use the same for any purpose without permission or payment.
- Management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice.
- Please be aware that this museum provides free food. Please inform our staff of ANY allergies you may have, especially tree-nut, peanut, milk, egg, soy, fruit, and wheat allergies. Some treats or rooms may require the individual with allergies to avoid the room entirely.
OTHER ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Online Rate: P699
Walk-in Rate: P799
- A TWO-HOUR tour in 8 mouthwatering dessert themed rooms.
- 4 FREE sumptuous desserts!
- UNLIMITED photo-ops and selfies!
- 3 years old and below are FREE (need one paying adult per kid)
8 THEMED ROOMS AT DESSERT MUSEUM
Here are the 8 rooms you can check on and take your best photos in:
- Donut Room
- Marshmallow Room
- Candy Cane Room
- Ice Cream Room
- Bubble Gum Room
- Gummy Bear Room
- Cotton Candy Room
- Cake Pop Room
HOW TO GO TO DESSERT MUSEUM
- Take EDSA Southbound and exit Buendia Avenue
- Continue on Buendia Avenue until you reach SM Mall of Asia roundabout
- At the roundabout, take J.W. Diokno Blvd.
- Turn right on Marina Way and take a right at Ocean Drive and you will arrive at S Maison Mall
The Dessert MuseumAddress: Unit 124, 126, 127a, S Maison, Coral Way, Conrad Hotel Manila, Mall of Asia Complex, Barangay 76, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila
Schedule: Opens daily from 10:00am-9:00pm
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related to The Dessert Musuem
- What's your Covid-19 Guidelines? Ages allowed?
As per the latest IATF Guidelines, GUESTS OF ALL AGES ARE NOW ALLOWED! Adults (18 yo and above) must be FULLY VAXXED and kids (below 18 years old) should be accompanied by a fully vaxxed adult. We require masks at all times. Areas for sanitation has been provided all throughout the museum. We can only accommodate a limited number of pax per day. Please bring your VACCINATION cards.
- How to book?
You can book your tickets here at book.thedessertmuseum.com or via Kkday
- What are the modes of payment available?
You can via PAYPAL or Credit Card (using paypal, even if you don’t have a PayPal account - no need to sign up), or PAYNAMICS which allows BPI, BDO (online banking and over the counter), LBC, Cebuana and etcetera!
- Museum Layout and Changes
We will make every effort to guarantee that as many dessert themed rooms as possible are available for usage. However, we reserve the right, without prior notice, that some attractions may also be up for maintenance which would not be grounds for refunds.
- How long would it take to experience The Dessert Museum?
We have allotted a maximum of a two hour slot for each ticket, but it can be faster depending on your pace and the crowd. We would also like to emphasise that you can only go through the museum once and you can only move forward. Maximum stay in each room is 15 minutes or a total of 2 hours.
- How many desserts will be given away?
We will be giving away 4 tasty treats. You will NOT go home hungry sweet-tooths!
- Where exactly is The Dessert Museum located?
We are located at S Maison, Manila's exclusive shopping address located under Hilton Worldwide's luxury hotel property - Conrad Manila and right next to SM Mall of Asia. You can find us easily next to Starbucks S Maison. WAZE/GRAB: The Dessert Museum
- Can I bring my pet?
The only animals allowed are our candy rabbits (Not real rabbits). Please leave your pets at home while you go on this delicious adventure.
- I have a food allergy. Will I still be able to enjoy the samples?
Please notify us about any allergies you may have when filling out our waiver form. Our staff will advise you on how to be safe during this amazing experience!
OTHER ATTRACTIONS AND THEME PARKS IN THE PHILIPPINES
Here are other amusement and theme parks to try around the country:
- AQUA PLANET COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Amenities, Activities, Directions & Discounted Pass
- STAR CITY COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Your Biggest Amusement Park in Manila
- MANILA OCEAN PARK: What To See, Things To Do and Discounted Pass
- ENCHANTED KINGDOM PARK GUIDE: Ride-All-You Can Pass, How To Get There, Things To Do and Best Rides To Try
- SKY RANCH TAGAYTAY: Amusement Park Guide, List Of Rides, Ticket Price
- INFLATABLE ISLAND: Guide to Asia's Biggest Floating Playground in Subic, Zambales (Fun Activities + Discounted Play Pass)
- RAINFOREST ADVENTURE PARK: Things To Do and Attractions To See at Pasig RAVE
- KINDERCITY: Fun in the Playground (Entrance Fee, Schedule, How to Book)
- PARADIZOO: a theme farm in Mendez, Cavite
- BAGUIO CITY GUIDE: Burnham Park (Facts and Activities)
- FANTASY WORLD: A Guide To The Abandoned Disneyland Of The Philippines (Lemery, Batangas)
- VIGAN CITY: What to see at Baluarte Zoo (Entrance Fee + Things To Do)
- THE PUZZLE MANSION: Guide to the Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection in the World (Entrance Fee + How To Get There
- TALES OF ILLUMINA: Interactive Way of Learning Philippine Folklore (What to See Inside + Fun Activities)
- GINGERBREAD HOUSE in Alfonso, Cavite: the first in the Philippines!
- TAGAYTAY: Picnic Grove (Directions, Activities and Amenities)
- TORRES FARM AND RESORT: Around the World experience in Naic, Cavite
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN MANILA
Let us know your thoughts!