An oasis inside the concrete jungle.
It's a big city out there and it's growing at an exhausting pace. And when you find yourself always following the same crowd, sometimes it helps to follow your own trail. Sometimes, all you need is the right fix to keep you going.
Whether it’s a refreshing dip in the pool, the adrenaline rush of scaling walls, or just the inner calm that comes with communing with nature, whatever your fix, you can find it in Rainforest Park. And when your visit comes to an end, you may leave a trail behind you, but Rainforest memories would remain with you all the way back to the big city.
Pasig RAVE will give you an ambiance that looks like you're in a countryside far from the city. The park is somewhat comparable to Quezon City’s La Mesa Eco Park, Pangasinan’s Sunflower Maze and Baguio’s Wright Park to name some. Making it a combination of several theme parks in one.
ABOUT PASIG RAVE
Pasig Rainforest Park, also known as Pasig City Rainforest Adventure Experience and Pasig Central Park, is a public park in Pasig, eastern Metro Manila, Philippines. It spans 8 hectares, and is a mixed recreational and natural park with a mini-zoo.
|Pasig Rainforest Park miniature|
The rainforest park was opened to the public in 1977 with an initial area of 4.8 hectares (12 acres). It had an Olympic-sized swimming pool, jogging oval, children's playground, tennis courts and a fitness center.
In 1996, the park was enlarged with the acquisition of an additional 2.1 hectares (5.2 acres). The park was relaunched as the Rainforest Adventure Experience (RAVE) in 2013 with the completion of the boating lagoon, zip line, obstacle course and a skatepark.
WHAT TO BRING TO RAVE PASIG
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
LIST OF ATTRACTIONS AT PASIG RAVE
This park is full of activities and things to see for kids and for those who are kids-at-heart. Here's a list of attractions inside Pasig Rainforest Adventure Experience:
- Botanical Garden
- Flower Park
- Pasig Zoo
- Boating Lagoon
- Camping Area
- Mini Train Station
- Picnic Grove
- Promenade Area
- Rave Amphitheater
- Senior Citizen's Park
- Water Park Pools
- Adventure Park
- aMAZE Garden
- Fitness Center
- Kiddie Playland
- Tennis & Basketball Courts
See the complete list of attractions in RAVE here.
Photos courtesy of Byahero si Bes
Visit this link for the whole map of Pasig RAVE.
PASIG RAVE ATTRACTIONS AND RATES
Here are the rates and fees for each attraction:
See the complete list of attractions in RAVE here.
HOW TO GET TO PASIG RAINFOREST PARK
RAVE Rainforest Adventure Experience is accessible from Rosario, Ugong and Ortigas Center via Ortigas Avenue and Raymundo Avenue or West Bank (Manggahan) Road, and from Bagong Ilong and Bonifacio Global City via Circumferential Road 5 (Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue) and Pasig Boulevard Extension to Raymundo Avenue. See the map below.
For those who are commuting via public transportation, there are TODA from Pasig Palengke that has route to Pasig City General Hospital in Maybunga, you can drop off in front of the park.
For those who are coming from Ortigas Ext., find a tricycle (black) in Jenny's to take you there.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Rainforest Adventure Experience (RAVE)Address: F. Legaspi Ave. Maybunga, Pasig City
Park operating hours: 8:00AM - 12:00AM
Rainforest Admin: 642-5280
Rainforest Waterpark: 628-4291
Pasig City Hotline: 643-0000
OTHER ATTRACTIONS AND THEME PARKS IN THE PHILIPPINES
Here are other amusement and theme parks to try around the country:
- AQUA PLANET COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Amenities, Activities, Directions & Discounted Pass
- STAR CITY COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Your Biggest Amusement Park in Manila
- MANILA OCEAN PARK: What To See, Things To Do and Discounted Pass
- ENCHANTED KINGDOM PARK GUIDE: Ride-All-You Can Pass, How To Get There, Things To Do and Best Rides To Try
- SKY RANCH TAGAYTAY: Amusement Park Guide, List Of Rides, Ticket Price
- INFLATABLE ISLAND: Guide to Asia's Biggest Floating Playground in Subic, Zambales (Fun Activities + Discounted Play Pass)
- KINDERCITY: Fun in the Playground (Entrance Fee, Schedule, How to Book)
- PARADIZOO: a theme farm in Mendez, Cavite
- BAGUIO CITY GUIDE: Burnham Park (Facts and Activities)
- FANTASY WORLD: A Guide To The Abandoned Disneyland Of The Philippines (Lemery, Batangas)
- VIGAN CITY: What to see at Baluarte Zoo (Entrance Fee + Things To Do)
- THE PUZZLE MANSION: Guide to the Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection in the World (Entrance Fee + How To Get There
- TALES OF ILLUMINA: Interactive Way of Learning Philippine Folklore (What to See Inside + Fun Activities)
- This huge Gingerbread House in the Philippines is found in Alfonso, Cavite
- TAGAYTAY: Picnic Grove (Directions, Activities and Amenities)
- TORRES FARM AND RESORT: Around the World experience in Naic, Cavite
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
ALSO IN PASIG
- ArcoVia City (How To Get There, Hours, Everything You Need To Know)
- Fun Ranch - How To Get There, Schedule, Rates, All You Need To Know
- Pasig Revolving Tower (Location, Rates, Hours - Everything You Need To Know)
- PASIG: Ayala Malls The 30th (Mall Hours and How To Go There)
- TIENDESITAS: What To Do, Where To Eat and How To Go There
- CAPITOL COMMONS: a Provincial Capitol turned into a Business Center in Pasig
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
pasig rainforest park entrance fee 2022 pasig rainforest park entrance fee 2021 rave pasig open rave pasig contact number rave pasig entrance fee pasig rainforest park entrance fee 2020 pasig rave forest description is rainforest pasig open today