places to visit in ilocos sur ilocos sur map of tourist attractions burgos ilocos norte tourist spots what to do in laoag at night ilocos norte map ilocos sur tourist spots itinerary bangui ilocos norte tourist spots ilocos norte hotels
ABOUT ILOCOS NORTEIlocos Norte is also famous for being the home province of Ferdinand Marcos, the longest-serving president of the Philippines.
Visitors to Ilocos Norte and drawn to the municipality of Pagudpod because of its dazzling white sand and shimmering blue waters. The beaches in the town are the perfect destinations for those who want to relax or try fun activities under the sun. Swimming, boating, island hopping, diving, or lounging by the sea are just some of the nice things to do around the shores.
Click on the photo to know more about the sight.
Check out my Ilocos Travel Guide:
TRAVELING ILOCOS NORTE?
Check the cheapest hotel and flight rates here.
Hotel and Accommodation
Have fun, Juan!
*Credits to the owner of the photos.places to visit in ilocos sur ilocos sur map of tourist attractions burgos ilocos norte tourist spots what to do in laoag at night ilocos norte map ilocos sur tourist spots itinerary bangui ilocos norte tourist spots ilocos norte hotels
See other lists here:
- TOP 10 Best Tourist Spots in LUZON
- 4 Things to do in Coron
- List of Holidays in the Philippines
- List of Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In Tagaytay City
- 6 Romantic Destinations in the Philippines Except Boracay
- 5 summer destinations near Metro Manila
- Seven Must-Visit Beaches Near Manila
- List of Batang 90s Snacks
- Your Ultimate Food Guide in Pasig
- 7 White Sand Beaches in Southern Luzon you should see and visit
- 7 Must-See Things in Marinduque
- TOP 10 Best Tourist Spots in London
- 10 Underrated Places In Europe Where Locals Don't Want Tourists To Spoil
- Travel Thoughts You Can Relate To
Resorts and Hotels