Be enchanted with this cave that houses natural waters of Bolinao.
Enchanted Cave is definitely a must-visit attraction in Bolinao, Pangasinan. The cave is just one of the cave systems in the town along with Cindy’s Cave, and Wonderful Cave.
|Touring around Enchanted Cave Resort|
The name itself portrays its mystical beauty since the entire place is really enchanted like a huge coral reef that emerged from underwater. Local people and tour guides believe that millions of years ago Bolinao was under the sea due to the discovery of coral rocks (limestones) and fossilized giant clams around the area.
WHAT TO BRING FOR BOLINAO
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Touring Inside Enchanted Cave Resort
The main tourist attraction here is the cave itself, but the whole place was developed to gain more tourist arrivals.
They have a garden that is full of ornamental plants and a collection of beautiful bonsai. And don’t forget to bring some coins, a wishing well is situated in the garden beside the cave entrance.
There are tour guides assigned to certain locations of the Enchanted Cave Resort. They assist tourists in the direction of the attractions inside the whole resort as well as entering the cave.
The Enchanted Cave
Upon entering the cave, you will need to wait for your turn since they only allow a number of tourists to stay inside the cave.
On your turn, you will be guided until you reach the natural pool inside the cave. You can dive or swim in it. For non-swimmers, you don't have to worry since there are ropes you can grab while you are in the pool.
As you can see, the water of the cave coming from the natural spring is clean and very clear. Some parts of the cave are shallow, good for those who can't swim like me. But for those who are adventurous enough, you can try to dive in to.
The underground spring pool of the cave is estimated to be around 3 ft to 6 ft. It is good for swimming but there are certain areas inside the caves where the cave management authorities will restrict you to enter for safety.
Bringing some soap, shampoo, or any chemical that can harm the water inside the cave is strictly prohibited. Day Tour is from 8am – 5pm only.
Enchanted Cave Rates & Fees
Entrance Fee: ₱200 per head
Swimming Fee: ₱50 additional
Parking Fee: ₱30 per vehicle
Kubo equipped with aircon
- Rose (4 pax) - ₱4,500
- Sunflower (4 pax) - ₱4,500
- Milflores (2 pax) - ₱2,500
- Lavender (2 pax) - ₱2,500
- Orange Room (4 pax) - ₱4,000
- 2 Story Room (10 pax) - ₱8,000
Tents Rate per night
- Tent with fan and mattress for 3 - 4 pax - ₱1,700
- Tent with fan and mattress for 2 pax - ₱1,000
- Room Rates includes ENTRANCE FEES. If there are excess person, need to pay additional Php 400.00/pax
- They are not accepting guest for overnight accommodation. Enchanted cave is for day tour only at present.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
HOW TO GET TO ENCHANTED CAVE
- Catch a bus going to Bolinao. There are trips offered by Vitory Liner and 5-Star bus on a daily basis.
- Drop off Bolinao bus terminal.
- Go to the tricycle terminal across 5-Star bus. Ask them to bring you to Enchanted Cave or tour you around Bolinao's tourist spots.
- Tricycle ride is about 30 minutes travel time.
Read my complete commuting guide to Bolinao for more details.
For those who are bringing own vehicle, you can use Waze or Google Maps for directions. If you don’t have a private vehicle, you can rent a car or van here. There are plenty parking spaces inside the resort.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Enchanted Cave ResortLocation: Patar Rd, Bolinao, Pangasinan
Business Hours: Open from Monday to Sunday
Mobile Numbers: 0995-409-2589 / 0947-494-3898
Facebook Page: Enchanted Cave Resort
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
This is part of my 2D1N Alaminos-Bolinao Trip in 2015.
- The Hundred Islands (ALAMINOS)
- Saint James the Great Parish Church (BOLINAO)
- Cocos Beach Resort (ILOG MALINO)
- Rock View Beach (PATAR)
- Cape Bolinao Lighthouse (PATAR)
- Patar Beach (PATAR)
- The Enchanted Cave (PATAR)
There's a lot of tourist spots to see and visit in Pangasinan!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
Image of Bolinao Enchanted Cave photos Bolinao Enchanted Cave photos Feedback enchanted cave, bolinao entrance fee 2022 enchanted cave bolinao description enchanted cave location enchanted cave bolinao history enchanted caves bolinao falls enchanted cave pangasinan wikipedia
Let us know your thoughts!