This is the biggest multi-sensory interactive art installation in the Philippines to date!
This December, be mystified with lights, sound and art installation as the Tales of Illumina opens its doors in Quezon City.
ABOUT TALES OF ILLUMINA
|Scheduled live performance during our tour inside|
Tales of Illumina is a 45,000 square feet themed park that offers original stories inspired in our very own chambers of Philippine mythology.
WHAT TO SEE
- Up to 36 attractions
- 9 multi-sensory wonderland
- Stunning live performance
- More instagrammable spots inside
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
Earlier today, me and the team KTMNL (Kain Tayo MNL) had a great and mesmerizing experience at this newly opened attraction inside Ever Gotesco in Commonwealth.
We got to see different of lights and art installation inside the two cinemas-turned-into-a-theme-park.
Upon entrance we were greeted by the staff and confirmed our reservation for the media preview. Another staff assisted us until we got into the first part of the tour. We were briefed in a bit before they opened the doors... then, boom! A magical vibe welcomed us as we walked into the first installation.
It was dark yet you will be guided with the pathways they've made for spontaneous experience. First room was already IG-worthy and we still have 30 more others to discover on. Each room and attraction will also give you goosebumps with their surround sounds in the background.
The next space was like you were brought to fairy land. The following space awaits some of the known supernatural creatures in the Philippines, such as "Manananggal".
You'll even hear their voices and get to know more about them as they put a short information for each featured folklore.
Shortly, we reached one of my favorite rooms - witch craft! Plus, they serve free drinks here. Yup, you can even choose from 4 different flavors. We tried their recommended ones, peach mango and lemon.
There, we got to stay a little longer and took the free refreshments. The room is filled with witch craft materials that gives you a feel of Harry Potter.
Then we went up to the second level and found out that they also featured our childhood book, the "Ibong Adarna" written by José de la Cruz, one of the great Tagalog writers during the Spanish colonization of the Philippines.
After more than an hour of walking and taking photos we finally made it to the second part of the tour where we entered to the another cinema. Here you'll see their merch area on the lobby.
There are interconnected rooms where you can take photos of and a wide space where a big stage is awaiting for the free dance show.
To complete our experience today, we explored the rest of the area that showcases the story of "Florante and Laura" by the famous Tagalog poet Francisco Balagtas. He wrote the epic during his imprisonment.
Just like the first part, this tour includes more vibrant rooms and activities inside.
Overall, the tour was filled with eye-catching sites and instagrammble spots that are perfect for your next feed or profile photo. Kids will surely enjoy the activities inside as we also witnessed on some of the children we saw inside the tour.
If you are a family, a couple or a group looking for something new in Metro Manila, Tales of Illumina is one of the top choices to have fun at.
TALES OF ILLUMINA ROOMS & ATTRACTIONS
- I See Magic
- Naked Forest
- The Gaunt
- Cavern of the Untold
- Land of Zephyr
- Chamber of Dreams
- Mystic Bird
- Cloud Dancers
- Moon Magic
- La Luna
- Colors of Emoticons
- Glow it
- Jellyfish Alley
- Wall of Eternal Wishes
- Path of Honnalee
- Icy Forest
- Magic Lamps
- Pluie de Fleur
- Enchanting Fortress
- Pendulous Pods
- Whimsical Path
- Rocking Bows
- House of Dreamers
- Veil of Glory
- Queens Hall
- Pearls of Joy
- Magic Goo
SPECIAL OPENING RATES
Only good until December 10, 2021
- Online Rate: 799 instead of 1,399
- Walk-in Rate: 899 instead of 1,499
- Children below 1 year old are free of charge (1 kid per 1 paying adult)
HOW TO GET PASSES / TICKETS
- A 2-hour magical journey across the 36 wonders of Illumina
- The Illumina Show – acrobatics, dance & music
HOW TO GET TO TALES OF ILLUMINA
|Parking Area at Ever Gotesco Commonwealth|
Tales of Illumina is located at the old cinemas inside Ever Gotesco near Commonwealth Ave.
There are PUBs and PUJs bound to Ever from EDSA and other parts of Quezon City. You just have to drop at the corner of the mall and enter and look for Tales of Illumina.
If you are bringing your own vehicle, it is best to search "Ever Gotesco Commonwealth" on Waze for directions.
There are plenty of parking spaces inside.
Tales of Illumina
Adress: Level 3, Ever Gotesco, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City (beside Tom's World)
Operating Hours: 11AM-8PM
Facebook: Tales of Illumina
OTHER ATTRACTIONS AND THEME PARKS IN THE PHILIPPINES
Here are other amusement and theme parks to try around the country:
- AQUA PLANET COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Amenities, Activities, Directions & Discounted Pass
- STAR CITY COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Your Biggest Amusement Park in Manila
- MANILA OCEAN PARK: What To See, Things To Do and Discounted Pass
- ENCHANTED KINGDOM PARK GUIDE: Ride-All-You Can Pass, How To Get There, Things To Do and Best Rides To Try
- SKY RANCH TAGAYTAY: Amusement Park Guide, List Of Rides, Ticket Price
- INFLATABLE ISLAND: Guide to Asia's Biggest Floating Playground in Subic, Zambales (Fun Activities + Discounted Play Pass)
- RAINFOREST ADVENTURE PARK: Things To Do and Attractions To See at Pasig RAVE
- KINDERCITY: Fun in the Playground (Entrance Fee, Schedule, How to Book)
- PARADIZOO: a theme farm in Mendez, Cavite
- BAGUIO CITY GUIDE: Burnham Park (Facts and Activities)
- FANTASY WORLD: A Guide To The Abandoned Disneyland Of The Philippines (Lemery, Batangas)
- VIGAN CITY: What to see at Baluarte Zoo (Entrance Fee + Things To Do)
- THE PUZZLE MANSION: Guide to the Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection in the World (Entrance Fee + How To Get There
- This huge Gingerbread House in the Philippines is found in Alfonso, Cavite
- TAGAYTAY: Picnic Grove (Directions, Activities and Amenities)
- TORRES FARM AND RESORT: Around the World experience in Naic, Cavite
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
WHERE TO STAY IN QUEZON CITY:Quezon City Hotels & Resorts | Quezon City Transient for rent
This is philippines Luzon visayas mindanao song Mindanaw song lyrics Visayas video Raise Your Flag Philippines Catriona luzon Music Lumad song lyrics Luzon song