The Biggest Floating Playground in ASIA & Home to the Unicorn Island!
Feel like a kid again as you spend a fun filled day in Subic's Inflatable Island. Enjoy a floating playground filled with slides, towers, bridges, human launchers, swings, and so much more!
ABOUT INFLATABLE ISLANDThe first of its kind in the Philippines, Inflatable Island holds the reputation of being the biggest and wildest inflatable playground in all of Asia!
Feel the excitement of bouncing and splashing into the cool water at Inflatable Island in Subic. This pristine spot is newly expanded to over 4,200 square meters, as big as eight basketball courts!
The floating water park features inflatable slides, towers, bridges, as well human launchers, swings, and so much more.
Challenge your friends to an obstacle course and take your family's beach trip to the next level in the biggest and wildest inflatable playground in Subic.
Snap some photos in the Insta worthy Pink and Purple Bali Lounge and relax at the stunning beach as you sip some drink after the fun activities.
ACTIVITIES AND AMMENITIES YOU WILL ENJOY
- Rainbow and Unicorn Island
- Floating zoos and animal cabanas/floats
- Access to Samba Beach
- Pink & Purple Bali Lounge
- Pink Jungle
- Sunflower Lounge
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO FLOATING ISLAND'S AMMENITIES
Choose your preferred date, time and the kind of pass you want. Please know that you can book multiple kinds of passes. Book online so you can save up to 10%!
Sprinkle (1-hour pass) Splash (2-hour pass), Spray (half day pass) & Soaked (all day pass) Play Passes on the Inflatable Island. All play passes have WHOLE DAY ACCESS TO the beach and its attractions. Plus Php 100 for walk-in.
NOTE: All bookings are final and non-refundable. If you are unable to make it, we can offer you RESCHEDULING instead. Please note that RESCHEDULING is subject to a Php 200 rescheduling fee per person. After that, unused slots after 7 days of booked date will be considered forfeited.
Coming with a big crowd? You may want to check their group packages. Also, since space is limited at the lounges, it’s a first-come-first-serve basis. Otherwise, there are normal chairs and tables, especially by the restaurant/food area.
By public transportation:
- How can I get to Inflatable Island?
See the ‘How To Get To Inflatable Island’ below (after this section).
- Do you have a hotel?
Inflatable Island Subic doesn't have onsite accommodations but they do have Bali lounge and Dining Pavilion. Small tables on the Bali Lounge can accommodate 4pax maximum and Long tables can accommodate 6pax maximum for a first come, first serve basis. Inclusive on all of the play passes. You can also check the recommended hotels around Subic Bay area on the Hotel List below.
- How young are the kids that can come? Do you have a height requirement?
There is no age limit, however, for younger children (3 feet to 4 feet), they require a 1:1 adult-kid radio. Inflatable Island requires all participants to be at least 3.5 feet.
- Can I bring my own food and drinks?
Unfortunately, you can’t. But don’t fret, they have stalls near the lounges where you can buy food and drinks. (For Samba Beach area, they have a corkage fee that starts at Php 500 for 1-7 pax).
- How deep is the water? What if I can’t swim?
It’s about 4 to 20 feet, that’s why once you go to the inflatables, it’s a requirement for everyone to wear life vests, no matter if you’re good at swimming. Rest assured, they have tons of lifeguards who are on duty at the inflatables.
- Are life jackets free?
YES, they can only be used at the inflatables or water park area.
- Can I use a selfie stick while I’m on the inflatables?
They used to allow action cameras and cellphones, but due to recent cases wherein too many have been lost by accident at sea, it is no longer allowed.
- Are there lockers for storing my stuff?
Yes! The rental fee for the big lockers is Php 100 (half day) and Php 150 (whole day). As for the small lockers, it’s Php 50 (half day) and ₱100 (whole day).
- Is there a first aid area?
Yes, it’s right beside the spot where you will claim your life jacket. Ensuring everybody’s safety is Inflatable Island’s priority.
- Does the park ever close because of weather? The park is open rain or shine, however if a lightning is spotted near the the area, wind warnings, strong typhoons or upon the advise of the Philippine Coast Guard, they are liable to close.
- We are a big group coming, are there discounts? Can we hold parties?
They do have discounts for 30 people and above. For more specialized requests, contact 0917 835 2665 at least 5 days in advance of your intended date. Rest assured there are bigger cabanas near the Inflatable Island that can be occupied by your group.
- What should I wear once I’m on the Inflatable Island itself?
Swimsuits, board shorts, bikinis, speedos, etc. can be worn. But they do HIGHLY recommend the use of rash guards and/or swim leggings to prevent sunburn and rashes — besides, this is a slip and slide adventure! Additionally, make sure that you’re not wearing anything with buttons, zippers, or any sharp objects. This also includes earrings, watches, or rings since it might damage the inflatable floats. Once you’re on shore, naturally, you may wear whatever you desire!
- From Manila: Head to Cubao (via LRT/MRT) and ride one of the buses that head to ‘Olongapo’ or you can also ride a bus that heads to Iba, Zambales and then ask the driver to drop you off at the address of Inflatable Island
- Once in Olongapo, ride a jeep and ask them to drop you off at Samba Blue Water Resort.
|How To Get To Inflatable Island|
By private vehicle:
- From Manila, head to NLEX (North Luzon Expressway) to SCTEX (Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway).
- Take the Subic Bay Freeport Zone exit, and then take a right to Rizal Highway.
- Take a left at Burgos Street (beside Remy Field) and go right to Canal Road. Keep following this road until you reach Dewey Avenue.
- Exit to Kalaklan Gate (way to Zambales). Turn left, and then keep straight for 2 to 3 minutes until you see the Samba Bluewater Resort (formerly Subic Halfmoon Beach) — and that’s it! You’ll find the Inflatable Island ticket stall and entrance inside.
Parking is FREE but space is subject to availability (first-come-first-serve basis). If you don’t have a private vehicle, you can rent a car or van here.
Inflatable Island SubicAddress: Subic Bay Waters, National Highway, Lower Kalaklan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Park Schedule: 8:00AM - 6:00PM daily
Contact No.: 09171501103 / 09178352665
Email address: email@example.com
Contact No.: 09171501103 / 09178352665
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Inflatable Island Ph
All photos are courtesy of Inflatable Island Ph
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Inflatable Island is approximately 3 hours (one way) from Metro Manila. If you are coming from Metro Manila, you may also book a CAR CHARTER SERVICE for your travel convenience
- What to bring: Swimwear, rash guard (highly recommended), towel, and a change of clothes
WHERE TO STAY IN SUBIC, ZAMBALES
Inflatable Island SUBIC is only a day tour venue. But they do have a partner resort where Inflatable Island is located called Samba Bluewater Resort where they have accommodation.
Please see below for the accredited hotels in the area. You can stay on most Subic Bay Freeport Hotels with no worries. They suggest booking through AGODA.COM for the best deals.
Here's a list of best and affordable hotels and resorts in Subic, Zambales:
WHAT TO BRING TO SUBIC, ZAMBALES
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
OTHER ATTRACTIONS AND THEME PARKS IN THE PHILIPPINES
Here are other amusement and theme parks to try around the country:
- AQUA PLANET COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Amenities, Activities, Directions & Discounted Pass
- STAR CITY COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Your Biggest Amusement Park in Manila
- MANILA OCEAN PARK: What To See, Things To Do and Discounted Pass
- ENCHANTED KINGDOM PARK GUIDE: Ride-All-You Can Pass, How To Get There, Things To Do and Best Rides To Try
- SKY RANCH TAGAYTAY: Amusement Park Guide, List Of Rides, Ticket Price
- RAINFOREST ADVENTURE PARK: Things To Do and Attractions To See at Pasig RAVE
- KINDERCITY: Fun in the Playground (Entrance Fee, Schedule, How to Book)
- PARADIZOO: a theme farm in Mendez, Cavite
- BAGUIO CITY GUIDE: Burnham Park (Facts and Activities)
- FANTASY WORLD: A Guide To The Abandoned Disneyland Of The Philippines (Lemery, Batangas)
- VIGAN CITY: What to see at Baluarte Zoo (Entrance Fee + Things To Do)
- THE PUZZLE MANSION: Guide to the Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection in the World (Entrance Fee + How To Get There
- TALES OF ILLUMINA: Interactive Way of Learning Philippine Folklore (What to See Inside + Fun Activities)
- GINGERBREAD HOUSE in Alfonso, Cavite: the first in the Philippines!
- TAGAYTAY: Picnic Grove (Directions, Activities and Amenities)
- TORRES FARM AND RESORT: Around the World experience in Naic, Cavite
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please leave your comment down below.
WHERE TO STAY IN ZAMBALES:
inflatable island subic inflatable island zambales overnight inflatable island subic hotel inflatable island subic metrodeal unicorn island subic inflatable island metrodeal inflatable island review inflatable island hotel package