Before COVID-19 locks us down and prevents us to travel, me and my wife's family went on a quick vacation last January, to gey away from the hectic life of the Metro Manila.
ABOUT CASA ANGELINA
Watch this vlog:
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Air Conditioning, Beach Access, Designated Smoking Area, Grounds, Non-Smoking Rooms, Pets allowed, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests, Wedding Facilities
- Good venue for Wedding/Birthday
- Free Parking
- Casa Santa Luzviminda (just a short distance away from Casa Angelina) serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Casa Santa LuzvimindaBreakfast (order the night before):
Monday to Saturday - 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM
Sunday - 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Lunch or Dinner can be made available upon request and by pre-order only!
In our case, we brought our own food and cooked them from their kitchen. Just bring your own utensils and cookware.
THE ROOMSWe booked 2 rooms, 1 from the beachfront and the other facing the garden area.
OCEAN VIEW ROOM
Outside is a veranda with a view of the beach. And there's a cottage in front where you can hang out or eat out.
Rate starts at P3,500
GARDEN VIEW ROOM
Rate starts at P3,000
The province of Zambales is facing West Philippine Sea that brings mild to strong winds all throughout the year. The best time to visit is during the dry season (January to May) where you can get a great chance of sunny days and good weather condition.
Did I forget to mention that it also has a perfect sunset view?
HOW TO BOOKThere are 3 ways to book a stay at Casa Angelina:
- Via website
- Via Airbnb (CLICK HERE to get P2,200 free Airbnb credits)
- Via direct contact (or social media)
In our case, we did it on Airbnb for more convenience. They are superhost on the app and very accommodating and reply fast.
- No Cooking or smoking in the rooms.
- Moderate drinking is permitted.
- No loud music.
- We do not allow loud partying or drunkenness .
- Quiet time after 10:00PM, no exceptions!
- Lost key charge is Php500
- Check -in 2:00PM
- Check out 12:00 noon
If you wish to cancel your reservation, the booking fee, first night, or price of the accommodation may be charged depending on the policy of the hotel that you agreed to at the time of making the reservation.
You may also be charged additional fees according to the following schedule:
- Cancellation more than 30 Days before check in: Full Refund.
- Cancellation within 10 to 30 Days before check-in: Php500 Cancellation Fee plus 15% non-refundable online booking fee
- Cancellation up to 9 Days before Check in: Full value of the booking.
No Show, without cancellation: Full value of the booking.
- Children under 7 year(s) of age are free of charge when using existing beds.
- Extra person is charged Php 500 without extra bed.
- Extra person charge is strictly to be settled upon arrival.
Small clean pets are allowed Php200 pet fee applies per pet per night. Pets must be clean, free of fleas and ticks Pets are not allowed on the beds or bedding.
HOW TO GET TO CASA ANGELINA
Via Public Commuting
- From Manila (Cubao or Pasay or Caloocan or Sampaloc Terminals) take the Victory Liner to IBA. There is an express bus that uses SCTEX that is faster. It takes around 4-5 hours depending on traffic.
- You get off the bus at Anonang stop (midway between San Felipe and Cabangan town) then either call the host and they can come get you or else get the trike to their place.
- They are just north of La Andreax Resort.
You can book a trip here:
Powered by 12Go system
Via Private VehicleIf by car, the easiest is to use WAZE or Google maps. Search on "Casa Angelina, Cabangan, Zambales" and you will find the directions for the resort.
In our case, we brought our own vehicle and took Subic-Tipo Expressway. However, it still took us about 5 hours travel even without heavy traffic jam along the way (plus breakfast). They have a spacious parking space.
Casa AngelinaAddress: Brgy. Laoag, Cabangan, Zambales
Contact Number: 0919 494 6909
Facebook: Casa Angelina
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN ZAMBALES:
Casa Angelina Zambales website Casa Angelina Zambales reviews Casa Angelina Zambales Airbnb Casa Santa Luzviminda Casa Angelina wedding Casa Angelina Rooms Casa Angelina tripadvisor Casa Angelina restaurant