San Rafael River Adventure offers the most of different camping and resort activities in Bulacan.
GLAMOROUS CAMPINGresort also offer Glamorous Camping - Glamping. Each of their regular glamping tents have its own bonfire beside the river. You will definitely enjoy the scenery during the night and the sound made by the insects will surely be a music to your ears. Peacefulness and serenity will definitely be an experience when you try Glamping in San Rafael River Adventure.
ABOUT SAN RAFAEL RIVER ADVENTURE
San Rafael River Adventure Resort and Events Place lets you escape from the busy cities of Metro Manila and experience the perfect blend of recreation and relaxation.
San Rafael River Adventure offers a great venue for your unforgettable moments. They are located in an unexpected paradise within your reach which is just an hour drive from Balintawak Exit.
Experience simple luxury at its best. You can enjoy one-of-a-kind Glass Accommodations at San Rafael River Adventure! You don't have to travel abroad to experience staying in a very simple yet luxurious accommodation. Our Stilt Glass Cabin is one of the firsts accommodation of its kind in the Philippines!
Here at San Rafael River Adventure, you can experience different water adventures like: Boating, Jet Skiing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Banana Boating, Wake Boarding and Fishing while aboard the Kubo raft. Enjoy your stay by trying our water and land adventures that will surely make your visit very memorable and exciting. We offer all of these in just one place, no need to visit different resorts just to experience each adventure.
HOW TO GET THERE
1. From NLEX Balintawak Toll Plaza to Balagtas Exit, continue straight to Bustos via Plaridel Bypass Rd. take a left turn at Gen. Alejo
2. Follow the road to Bustos Municipal Hall then turn right going to Baliuag via Bustos bridge
3. Then turn right going to Brgy Talacsan via Baliuag San Rafael Rd.
4. For a detailed view of the Google Map below:
Powered by 12Go system
AMENITIES AND THINGS TO DO
San Rafael River Adventure offers:
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- Glamping Tents Accommodations
- Infinity Pool
- Floating Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Slide and Blob
- River Cruise
- Ihaw-Ihaw Buffet
- Editha’s Restaurant and Events Place
HOW TO BOOK
Standard CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT
Day Tour - 7:30am to 6:00pm
Night Tour - 7:30pm to 6:00am of the following day
Overnight - 7:30pm to 6:00pm of the following day
San Rafael River AdventureAddress: Barangay Talacsan, San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines 3008
- (63) 995 974 6224 (Globe)
- (63) 919 295 9899 (Smart)
- (63) 917 924 4546 (Globe)
- (63) 939 474 8876 (Smart)
- (63) 906 026 7988 (Globe)
+8 6681 372 | +8 6666 894 | +8 6666 210 | (044) 8 128 552 (Bulacan)
Resort 24 Hour Hotline Number:
(63) 917 924 4546 (Globe) | (63) 920 800 8341 (Smart)
Facebook: San Rafael River Adventure
All photos are courtesy of San Rafael River Adventure
WHERE TO STAY IN BULACAN