No need to bump yourself into crowded terminals of Buendia and Cubao!
The Paranaque Integrated Terminal Exchange also known as PITX has announced its new route - PITX-Baguio-PITX last July 2019! This will allow all passengers, specially those coming from the South (such as Cavite, Laguna and Batangas), to travel to Baguio without going to Buendia or Cubao anymore.
See the official announcement below:
Your thoughts on this? Comment down below!
- Manila to Baguio in Just 3 Hours via Pozorrubio
- Joy Bus Executive Coach - the most convenient travel to Baguio
- List of Visa Free Countries for Filipino Citizens
- Holidays and Long Weekends in the Philippines in 2019
- IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Compare Rates and Prices (Flights and Accommodation)
- How to get a Philippine Passport (Steps and Important Reminders)
- Best Tourist Spots in LUZON
- Lists of Holidays in the Philippines
- Join Airbnb and you’ll get ₱2,200 off your booking!
FYI: May FREE WIFI na sa PITX!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
WHERE TO STAY IN BAGUIO:Baguio Hotels & Resorts | Baguio Transient for Rent