This pop-up stall in Pasig sells tasty stuffed cheese burgers below P100!
Found in Brgy. Sagad, Brgr.co is known for serving cheap yet good tasting burger in Pasig.
Located near school and a main road in Pasig, people are keep coming back not only for their burgers but also for their mango grahams and avocado!
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCEI personally visited their store in Sagad one busy noon. They've just opened a few minutes when I arrived and I noticed a line of a few people already waiting for their orders.
Brgr.co has been known after Discover PASIG page posted them on Facebook a few months back.
I tried their Double Trouble Brgr - a two-pattie burger stuffed with coleslaw, tomato, onions, egg and overflowing cheese! Yes, overflowing cheese! Maybe this is the reason why people crave for their burgers. What you see from the photos are real cheese not only spread but overflowing the burger.
HOW TO GET THEREThere are jeepneys en route to Pasig from EDSA. Some of Pasig-Quiapo and Pasig-Marikina jeepneys pass by Sagad High School where Brgr.co is located at. You just have to catch a ride and dropoff the school. You'll find them at the corner side of it along Angeles St.
Alternately, you can also book a Grab ride straight to Sagad High School.
Location: beside Sagad High School, Brgy. Sagad, Pasig City
Business Hours: 10am-12pm daily
- BAHAY NA TISA and its history
- Rainforest Adventure Experience (RAVE)
- Your Ultimate Food Guide in Pasig
- Osaka Pancake - your Japanese food fix in San Joaquin, Pasig
- ArcoVia City (How To Get There, Hours, Everything You Need To Know)
- Fun Ranch - How To Get There, Schedule, Rates, All You Need To Know
- Pasig Revolving Tower (Location, Rates, Hours - Everything You Need To Know)
- PASIG: Ayala Malls The 30th (Mall Hours and How To Go There)
- TIENDESITAS: What To Do, Where To Eat and How To Go There
- CAPITOL COMMONS: a Provincial Capitol turned into a Business Center in Pasig
|Pasig City updates on Facebook|
MORE ABOUT PASIG
Pasig is a city in the Philippines. Located along the eastern border of Metro Manila, Pasig is bordered on the west by Quezon City and Mandaluyong; to the north by Marikina; to the south by Makati, Pateros, and Taguig; and to the east by Antipolo, the municipality of Cainta and Taytay in the province of Rizal.
LET'S DISCOVER PASIG TOGETHERE!