ABOUT SAN VICENTE AIRPORTSan Vicente Airport is an airport in San Vicente, Palawan, Philippines. The airport was opened for general aviation flights on 22 June 2017, and opened for commercial flights by the end of 2017. The airport was built to boost tourism in the town and as an alternative to much smaller El Nido Airport.
|San Vicente Airport is 36% complete according to DOTr Philippines
The airport development project also covers runway extension, concreting of the vehicle parking area, provision of a drainage system and water line.
Targeted for completion in November this year, the project aims to improve existing airport infrastructure to accommodate larger aircrafts and thereby boost connectivity to and from Palawan.
SVA officially opened to light aircraft on 22 June 2017, while charter flights from Air Juan were launched in August 2017.
Seen as the country’s first Flagship Tourism Enterprise Zone, the booming town of San Vicente, a first-class municipality, is home to the longest white beach in the Philippines, an amazing stretch of 14 kilometers spanning the coastline of four barangays.
HOW TO GET TO SAN VICENTE AIRPORTRegular shuttle vans operate to/from Puerto Princesa. Another option would be to hire a private van and avoid the hassle of using public transport. The private van is also the best option whether you have a large family or you are a group of friends.
- Where to stay in Palawan
- Top Hotels and Resorts in Coron
- Cebu Pacific and AirAsia Promo Fares
- El Nido Travel Guide - A 4,500 PHP Itinerary
- Year-round 20% Discount to Student Fare, Signed Into Law
- LOOK: New Manila International Airport in Bulacan
- Aviation regulators issue new list of prohibited items in carry-on, check-in baggage
- 50 VSCO FILTERS TO ACHIEVE COHESIVE TRAVEL INSTAGRAM FEED
- Join Airbnb and you’ll get ₱2,200 (US$50) off your booking!
- Puerto Princesa Private Transfer to El Nido
- Day Tour from Palawan: El Nido Inland Tour
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
WHERE TO STAY IN PALAWAN:
Palawan Hotels & Resorts | Palawan Transient for Rent