This cafe has enclosed and outdoor areas that are both insta-worthy. The inside is airconditioned.
|Inside Chef John Cafe|
Outside you can see few more seats and tables and the eye-catching colorful umbrellas above.
Their food are mixed of Filipino-American dishes.
|Pasta plate at Chef John Cafe|
They serve usual Filipino dishes in a bowl such as Tapsilog, Cornsilog and other "silog". They also serve pasta and burgers.
Chef John Cafe is also known for their drinks and frappes. One of their bestsellers is their variants of milk tea. Their frappes are also topped with mallows, stick-o's and cookies. The children really love them!
|Chef John Cafe frappe|
Their menu is composed of sizzling plates, pasta, rice bowls, hotdogs, burgers and fries. They also serve beverages such as milk tea, fruit tea, coffee and frappes.
|Chef John Cafe Menu|
HOW TO GET TO CHEF JOHN CAFEHere's a guide map given by Chef John Cafe:
Chef John CafeAddress: 15 Industria St., Barangay Kapasigan, Pasig City near Child's Hope Children Hospital
Facebook: Chef John Cafe
WHERE TO STAY IN PASIG
- Privato Hotel Ortigas - Check Rates and Availability
- Ace Hotel and Suites - Check Rates and Availability
- Marco Polo Ortigas Manila - Check Rates and Availability
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas - Check Rates and Availability
Visit Pasig City Guide for news and updates in Pasig. :)
WHERE TO NEXT?
- Rainforest Adventure Experience (RAVE)
- Your Ultimate Food Guide in Pasig
- ArcoVia City (How To Get There, Hours, Everything You Need To Know)
- Pasig Revolving Tower (Location, Rates, Hours - Everything You Need To Know)
- PASIG: Ayala Malls The 30th (Mall Hours and How To Go There)
- TIENDESITAS: What To Do, Where To Eat and How To Go There
- CAPITOL COMMONS: a Provincial Capitol turned into a Business Center in Pasig
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
WHERE TO STAY IN PASIG: