Just when you thought city living is all about pavements, buildings, highways, and busy communities, be ready to be inspired as Megaworld brings ArcoVia City, a high-end commercial spaces, offices and condominium complex perfect for growing a family in a backdrop of a secured, exclusive, resort-inspired living in ArcoVia City in C-5 Pasig City.
ArcoVia City Megaworld promises to offer multi-faceted fun living right within the master planned. Homeowners will benefit from an upscale living experience that will uniquely cultivate personal interests and vibrant sensibilities in a home that’s simply a beat from Pasig’s busy urban landscape.
Surrounded by major points of convergence within the metro. ArcoVia City C-5 Pasig City will provide a quick connection to various malls, hotels, business park, leisure spots, schools, and hospitals.
A private sanctuary with easy proximity to the city, ArcoVia City celebrates the convenience of urban life and the calm of suburban living in a vast 12.3-hectare development.
ArcoVia City Megaworld invigorating recreational amenities and exceptional features have invited a young population of innovative and forward-looking family starters that yearns for a lifestyle that is relaxed in spite of its fast-paced urban community living.
ArcoVia City Pasig is a short distance from the city's premier retail and entertainment hub and mall - giving residents an endless array of facilities and amenities for shopping.
Hospitals, schools, churches, commercial centers and business districts - what more would you ask for? They are all near at ArcoVia City Pasig.
Establishments and Landmarks near ArcoVia City:
- Lasalle Greenhills
- University of Asia and the Pacific
- St. Paul ’s College Pasig
- Xavier School
- Don Bosco Mandaluyong
- The Medical City
- Cardinal Santos Medical Center
- SM Megamall
- Robinsons Galleria
- The Podium
- St Francis Square
- The Greenhills Shopping Center
- Shangri-La Mall
HOW TO GET TO ARCOVIA CITY
Perfect location along C-5, Pasig City, a city within a city and one of the largest mixed-use township development in eastern border of Metro Manila. ArcoVia City is less than 15 minutes away from the booming Business District of Bonifacio Global City, Ortigas and Makati City.
Via Private Vehicle
- From SAN JUAN/MANDALUYONG: Just take Ortigas Avenue then turn at Lanuza Avenue then exit at C5 Quezon City bound. Right after exiting, keep right towards Arcovia City Pasig. Landers is located inside Arcovia City.
- From PASIG/RIZAL: Take Ortigas Ave then C5 Makati bound then take a U Turn to Arcovia City.
- From TAGUIG: Take C5 and enter Arcovia City.
- Parking is available inside.
Via Public Transport
- From SAN JUAN/MANDALUYONG: you can just take a jeepney en route to Pasig via Ortigas Ave. Extension. Drop off the corner of C5 Road where you can see the CCF Center. Catch a UV express ride en route to Ayala Makati. Ask the driver to drop you off the entrance across ArcoVia City. Take the footbridge to cross over the other side of C5 to enter ArcoVia City.
- From PASIG/RIZAL: You just need to take any ride heading to ORTIGAS. Once you reach C5 Road, just follow the above instructions in getting in to ArcoVia City.
- From TAGUIG:
- Alternately, you can also book a Grab ride straight to ArcoVia City. Just look at the map below:
ArcoVia CityAddress: 1604, 99 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila
MORE ABOUT PASIG
Pasig is a city in the Philippines. Located along the eastern border of Metro Manila, Pasig is bordered on the west by Quezon City and Mandaluyong; to the north by Marikina; to the south by Makati, Pateros, and Taguig; and to the east by Antipolo, the municipality of Cainta and Taytay in the province of Rizal.
LET'S DISCOVER PASIG TOGETHERE!