After more than half a year of buildup and board-ups for branches popping up almost everywhere in the metro, fried-chicken chain Popeyes finally has an opening date. Their first branch will be at ArcoVa City in Pasig opened May 16, Thursday.
Popeyes is best known for their Southern-style fried chicken and their flaky, buttery biscuits. They are also opening branches soon at Alabang Town Center, Robinsons Galleria, Arcovia City along C5 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Eastwood City, SM City San Lazaro, SM City Manila, Ayala Malls Vertis North, and Dela Rosa Carpark in Makati City.
HOW TO GET TO ARCOVIA CITY
Perfect location along C-5, Pasig City, a city within a city and one of the largest mixed-use township development in eastern border of Metro Manila. ArcoVia City is less than 15 minutes away from the booming Business District of Bonifacio Global City, Ortigas and Makati City.
Via Private Vehicle
- From SAN JUAN/MANDALUYONG: Just take Ortigas Avenue then turn at Lanuza Avenue then exit at C5 Quezon City bound. Right after exiting, keep right towards Arcovia City Pasig. Landers is located inside Arcovia City.
- From PASIG/RIZAL: Take Ortigas Ave then C5 Makati bound then take a U Turn to Arcovia City.
- From TAGUIG: Take C5 and enter Arcovia City.
- Parking is available inside.
Via Public Transport
- From SAN JUAN/MANDALUYONG: you can just take a jeepney en route to Pasig via Ortigas Ave. Extension. Drop off the corner of C5 Road where you can see the CCF Center. Catch a UV express ride en route to Ayala Makati. Ask the driver to drop you off the entrance across ArcoVia City. Take the footbridge to cross over the other side of C5 to enter ArcoVia City.
- From PASIG/RIZAL: You just need to take any ride heading to ORTIGAS. Once you reach C5 Road, just follow the above instructions in getting in to ArcoVia City.
- From TAGUIG:
- Alternately, you can also book a Grab ride straight to ArcoVia City. Just look at the map below:
ArcoVia CityAddress: 1604, 99 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila
MORE ABOUT PASIG
Pasig is a city in the Philippines. Located along the eastern border of Metro Manila, Pasig is bordered on the west by Quezon City and Mandaluyong; to the north by Marikina; to the south by Makati, Pateros, and Taguig; and to the east by Antipolo, the municipality of Cainta and Taytay in the province of Rizal.
LET'S DISCOVER PASIG TOGETHERE!