Alibijaban is a small island located off the southeastern coast of Bondoc Peninsula in the Philippines. It belongs administratively to the municipality of San Andres, Quezon province, and is coterminous with the barangay of the same name.
WHAT TO DO IN THE ISLAND
- Tour at Sandbar and Mangroves areas/ Swimming
- Sunset/Sunrise viewing
- Island Hopping and many more.
HOW TO GO TO ALIBIJABAN
- Ride a bus bound for Lucena. There are buses at Cubao-EDSA, Buendia-Taft, and Alabang, among other places.
- From Lucena, ride a van or bus to San Andres. Total travel time from Manila is around seven hours or more.
- Walk or ride a sidecar to San Andres port and then a boat to the island. Boat ride usually takes less than 30 minutes.
- Those traveling alone or in a small group have usually succeeded in asking to ride with a local boatman, But, if you have a big group, better to rent a boat.
Alibijaban IslandAddress: San Andres, Quezon Province, CALABARZON, Philippines
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN QUEZON: