This resort in Batangas now offers Bali-inspired attraction. The famous nest and swing are now available in the resort.
POOL WITH NO CHLORINEUnlike other resorts which showcases beach and sea side, Villa Jovita has swimming pool and access to river. One can swim on selected small part of a river. Since river has varying depth, other areas of the river are restricted or not endorsed to public due to security concern. Anyway, the resort provides a long relaxing view of the river.
HOW TO GET TO VILLA JOVITAIf you are going using a private vehicle, you can use Waze or Google Maps for detailed directions. Please see the map below:
If you want to spend less, take a jeepney bound to Agoncillo and tell the driver to drop you off at Villa Jovita Resort. Walk a few meters and you’ll see the entrance.
RATESBatangas Swing and Nests without swimming (still at 250)
- Daytour: spring water pools only 100/all pools 150
- Night tour: spring water pools 130 /all pools 180
- Note: tables and cottages are rented separately.
- Tables: 500-600 (good for 10-12 persons)
- Open Huts 1,000-1200 (good for 10-12)
Overnight Accommodation and Attraction Ticket.
Room Rates (exclusive of Entrance fee And discounted Bali Inspired corner ticket for Checked in guests)
- Entrance fee: 130 spring water pools 180 all pools)
- Bali inspired corner: 150 instead of 250
- Couple 3,000 with breakfast and free access to all pools (additional 150 per head for bali inspired corner)
- 3,800 good for 6-8 persons (3 double beds with own bathroom no breakfast included) (additional 150 per head for bali inspired corner)
- 3,500 good for 6-8 persons no breakfast included (shared bathroom) ( additional 150 per head for bali inspired corner)
- Tent 1,200 plus entrance fee. no breakfast included (good for up to 3 persons) with pillows and beddings ( additional 150 per head for bali inspired corner)
- Adult – 100 php
- Kids / Senior – 80 php
- Table For 6 persons : 300 php
- Tables For 10-12 persons: 500 php
- Kubo: 1200 and 1500
Villa JovitaAddress: Barangay Santa Cruz, Agoncillo, Batangas
Facebook: Villa Jovita
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
WHERE TO STAY IN BATANGAS
Related: how to go to villa jovita, villa jovita blog, villa jovita batangas website, villa jovita resort entrance fee, villa jovita resort contact number, villa jovita entrance fee, villa jovita agoncillo rates, villa jovita resort in batangas
WHERE TO STAY IN BATANGAS