Here's a detailed guide on commuting to Nuvali in Sta. Rosa City, Laguna.
NUVALI is the country’s first and largest eco-city development, built on the principles of sustainable design. A project of Ayala Land, NUVALI is a 2,400-hectare mixed-use development that straddles the cities of Sta. Rosa, Cabuyao and Calamba in Laguna.
NUVALI is located in the cities of Sta. Rosa, Calamba and the Municipality of Cabuyao in Laguna, part of the growth corridor of the CALABARZON Region.
This integrated self-supporting eco-city is home to a vast gathering of residential communities, business spaces including the LEED silver certified NUVALI One Evotech, prestigious schools, shopping centers, and the 150-room Seda Hotel.
As a veritable stomping ground for outdoor adventure enthusiasts, NUVALI offers nature amenities such as its 35-kilometer mountain bike trail, a multi-functional lake, hiking paths, a wildlife and bird sanctuary, and Camp N teambuilding and camping grounds.
Business and lifestyle centers, recreational venues, and other living essentials flourish in a vibrant environment with over 51, 986 trees, 86% of which are native species, and even more to be planted in the future.
NUVALI unlocks the potential for both future and existing communities in the burgeoning Southern Luzon corridor imbued with a three-fold vision: harmony, diversity, and sustainability.
The exact address is: Nuvali, Tagaytay Rd, Don Jose, Santa Rosa, 4025 Laguna, Philippines
ALSO IN STA ROSA: ENCHANTED KINGDOM: Ride-All-You Can Pass and Everything You Need To Know
How to Get to Nuvali
Here are your options for traveling to Nuvali from Metro Manila and nearby areas:
Via Private Vehicle
At less than an hour’s drive from the city, you can experience everything NUVALI has to offer. It is accessible through several exits along the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX):
- Greenfield City/Unilab/Mamplasan (secured access)
- Sta. Rosa
- Eton City-Greenfield
- Take a bus going to Balibago (Terminals at GMA-Kamuning & LRT Buendia)
- Ask to be dropped off at the Coke Plant by the Sta. Rosa Exit.
- Upon exiting the Sta. Rosa exit, you will see the Coke Plant on the right.
- Take the tricycle to NUVALI. The tricycle will drop you off at Solenad.
BGC BUS - MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS
- NUVALI to BGC: Drop off at Market! Market! – 6:30AM
- BGC to NUVALI: Pick up at Market! Market! – 6:30PM and 7:15PM
JAM LINER - MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS
- NUVALI to Makati – 6:00AM and 6:30AM
- Makati to NUVALI – 5:30PM, 6:30PM and 7:30PM
JAM LINER - SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS
- NUVALI to Makati – 8:00PM
- Makati to NUVALI – 10:00AM
Via P2P Bus MONDAYS TO SUNDAYS
- Makati (via Skyway) to Solenad Terminal – All Day
- Pick-up points: Circuit Lane and Glorietta 2 Palm Drive
- Solenad Terminal to Makati (via Skyway) – All Day
- Drop off points: Ayala Center Paseo de Roxas cor. Ayala Ave. and Circuit Lane
*Makati (Corner of Courtyard Drive and Station Road, Ayala Center)
Travels are from Mondays thru Sundays. Fare is Php150. Beep cards are also accepted.
VIA JEEPNEYS - MONDAYS TO SUNDAYS
- Balibago Terminal to NUVALI – All Day
- NUVALI to Balibago Terminal – All Day
*Makati (Corner of Courtyard Drive and Station Road, Ayala Center)
Travel Time to Nuvali
Travel time from key destinations:
- 50 mins from Makati (approx. 40 km)
- 30 mins from Alabang (approx. 25 km)
- 15 mins from Sta. Rosa Exit (approx. 10 km)
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Things to Do in NuvaliIn Nuvali, you'll not just feasting your eye with wonderful scenery. You'll be motivated to try out some outdoor activities! Here are some of the suggested activities you could do in Nuvali:
- God for a food Trip
- Fish Feeding
- Visit the Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary
- Experience water taxi ride on the lake
- Outdoor Movie
- Shopping at outlet stores
Every end of the year, Nuvali open their Magical Field of Lights. It features hundreds to thousands of vividly colored dandelion-like stems that change color, tube lights, and light spheres that resemble magical orbs. Scattered in the expansive grass field are LED Christmas trees.
In 2012, I was able to attend their Lantern Festival on December 30, an early celebration for New Year's Eve.
List of Shops and Restaurants in Nuvali
Please visit nuvali.ph for list of restaurants and shops inside Nuvali.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AND STAYCATION IN NUVALI
Popular hotels near Nuvali:
- Seda Nuvali - Staycation Hotel - Check Rates and Availability
- Paseo Premiere Hotel - Check Rates and Availability
- El Cielito Hotel Sta. Rosa - Check Rates and Availability
- Hotel Sogo Sta. Rosa Laguna - Check Rates and Availability
- Microtel by Wyndham South Forbes - Check Rates and Availability
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
NUVALI by AyalaLand
Address: Nuvali, Brgy. Sto. Domingo, Sta. Rosa City Laguna, 4026
Facebook: NUVALI Official
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Nuvali
What is Nuvali?
NUVALI is the country's first and largest eco-city development, built on the principles of sustainable design. A project of Ayala Land, NUVALI is a 2,400-hectare mixed-use development that straddles the cities of Sta. Rosa, Cabuyao and Calamba in Laguna.
Is Nuvali open to public?
Yes, similar to Ayala Center and Bonifacio Global City, NUVALI is open to the public all-day, everyday. Most of the restaurants in Ayala Malls Solenad are operational from 10AM to 10PM.
What is Nuvali known for?
Aside from biking and wakeboarding, Nuvali is a popular weekend destination for sports like running, football, baseball and sand volleyball.
How much is the entrance fee in Nuvali?
You pay the entrance fee of Php 80 plus the fee for all the activities you want to do (Php 60-300 per activity). Then grab your tickets and go!
Is Picnic allowed in Nuvali?
Yes there is a picnic area beside the man made lake.
Is biking allowed in Nuvali?
Nuvali has both off-road biking and running trails that are approximately 50 kilometers in length—both of which offers a scenic expanse of lush greenery and picturesque surroundings. If you truly wish to explore what biking in the Philippines is, you would not miss out on an opportunity to bike the tracks of Nuvali!
Is Nuvali pet friendly?
Nuvali is a very pet-friendly place! Pets are welcome as long as they are wearing a leash and their owners will clean after them.
ALSO IN LAGUNA
- LAGUNA: 20+ Pansol Hot Spring Resorts in Calamba City (Public and Private)
- PARAISO DE AVEDAD: New Instagrammable Attraction in San Pablo City, Laguna
- COMMUTING GUIDE: How To Go To Nuvali + Best Activities (Sta. Rosa City, Laguna)
- ENCHANTED KINGDOM: Ride-All-You Can Pass and Everything You Need To Know
- PNR San Pablo-Lucena Commuter Line (Schedule & Fare Matrix)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
WHERE TO STAY IN LAGUNA:
nuvali, sta rosa ayala nuvali nuvali restaurants nuvali laguna nuvali park what to do in nuvali 2021 history of nuvali nuvali park entrance fee 2021 nuvali, sta rosa ayala nuvali nuvali laguna nuvali restaurants nuvali park nuvali map nuvali direction what to do in nuvali 2021 cabuyao to nuvali how to go to nuvali from alabang how to go to nuvali from calamba pitx to nuvali how to go to nuvali from dasmarinas cavite how to go to nuvali from san pedro laguna sta rosa to nuvali how to go to nuvali from manila
Let us know your thoughts!