Imagine being a cartoon while staying here. Everything in the room is 2D and black-and-white. It feels like you are in a cartoon movie or in a non-colored comic magazine. A real different way of spending a staycation in Tagaytay!
Jem's Bed & Bath is located at Tagaytay Prime Residences at 21st floor with balcony and Taal Lake and Volcano and the rest of the city. The room is a 25 sqm. fully air conditioned, with 2 double sized beds, a Smart TV with NETFLIX and unlimited WIFI connection.
A fridge, rice cooker and microwave oven is also provided along with all the necessary utensils and plates.
- 24/7 Air Conditioned room with Electronic Key Card Access
- 2 Hotel Quality Double Size Beds & Duvets
- Extra 2 single mattresses if needed
- Unlimited High Speed Internet Service with WIFI connection
- Telephone (free local calls)
- Smart TV with Unlimited Cable and NetFlix shows
- FREE Swimming Pool access (4 pax at a time)
- Kiddie Playground
- Executive Work Desk
- Free Roof Top access for 360d view of Taal (Overlooking Taal)
- Free coffee
- Free Purified drinking water (1 Gallon)
- Free Shampoo & Shower Gel/Body wash
- Free hand & dishwashing soap
- Fresh Bath Towels
- Hot and Cold Shower
- Kitchen facilities:
- Microwave oven
- Rice cooker
- Electric kettle
- Tableware and utensils
Guests will be personally received at the lobby where you were registered and be given a set of key cards for the unit. You are required to present your valid government I.D.
Registered guests can access the swimming pool, viewing deck and kids play area for FREE. Guests are not allowed to invite visitors due to security reasons.
PRIME RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- 24 hr security with CCTVs
- 6 High speed elevators
- View Deck & Jogging PathLocated at the 24th FloorPanoramic view of Taal and Tagaytay
- Swimming Pool
- Tuesday to Sunday: open from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PMMONDAY & THURSDAY: CLOSED for maintenance/CleaningIf Holiday falls on a Monday or Thursday, cleaning will be on Tuesday or Friday.A maximum of 4 guests per unit can use the pool per the building’s policy.Extended pool use AFTER check out time is strictly prohibited
RATES & HOW TO BOOK A STAYFor rates and availability, you can inquire directly thru their Facebook page.
HOW TO GET TO TAGAYTAY PRIME RESIDENCES
- Ride a bus bound to Nasugbu/Olivares Tagaytay at Pasay near MRT Taft Station( at the back of Sogo) – Fare is PHP 87.
- Drop off at Olivares.
- From there, you can either ride a tricycle or walk (I suggest to walk since it's just 5 mins away from where you dropped off.
- Walk towards Tagaytay Rotonda.
- Weekdays: P 50.00 - 24 Hrs (Multiple Entry)
- Weekends: P 50.00 (Per Entry)
Ground Floor and 2nd Floor parking can be accessed from Olivarez Plaza side, and 3rd Floor parking with entrance from Tagaytay-Calamba Road (in front of McDonalds).
Jem's Bed & Bath Tagaytay Staycation
Address: 21/F Tagaytay Prime Residences, Tagaytay-Calamba Rd., Tagaytay City
Facebook: Jem's Bed & Bath Tagaytay Staycation
Other staycation in Tagaytay Prime Residence:
- Kurimi Milk Tea Bar - the first 2D cafe in the Philippines
- Harry Potter-themed Staycation in Tagaytay
- TAGAYTAY: Picnic Grove (Directions, Activities and Amenities)
- Sky Ranch Tagaytay - Your Next Food Trip In The SOUTH
- Where To Eat in Tagaytay - Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In The City
- Tagaytay Wind Residences and its Amenities
- Have a Relaxing Stay at Casa Alegria Tagaytay
- CAFFE NATIVO - Your Artsy Local Coffee Shop in Tagaytay
- Kawa Bath at La VeryOl's Mountain View Garden
- Puzzle Mansion Bed & Breakfast – The Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection In The World
BUDGET STAY IN TAGAYTAY
Also check out my list of 5 Tagaytay Hotels with breathtaking view of Taal
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY:
Tagaytay Staycation cheap Best staycation in Tagaytay Escala Tagaytay staycation Tagaytay hotels Wind Residences Tagaytay Staycation Tagaytay Staycation Facebook Tagaytay Staycation with Netflix Batangas Staycation