This list will be updated once local or national authorities make announcements.
- Caloocan City - all levels
- Las Piñas City - all levels
- Mandaluyong City - all levels
- City of Manila - all levels
- Malabon - all levels
- Muntinlupa City - all levels
- Navotas City - preschool to senior high school
- Pasay City - all levels
- Quezon City - kindergarten to senior high school
- San Juan City - all levels
- Taguig City - all levels
- Valenzuela City - all levels
- Albay - all levels (public and private)
- Camarines Norte (Work in all government offices)
- Naga City - all levels (public and private)
- Sorsogon - all levels (public and private), until Tuesday, October 27
- Cavite province - all levels (public and private)
- Laguna - Biñan City - all levels (public and private)
- Occidental Mindoro - Rizal - all levels (public and private)
- Marinduque (Work in all government offices except for essential government offices)
CHECK THE LATEST WEATHER UPDATES VIA DOST_PAGASA
Based on its latest forecast track, Quinta will leave PAR on Wednesday morning.
Forecast track of Tropical Depression Quinta as of October 25, 2020, 5pm. Image from PAGASA.
ALSO READ: PAGASA's List Of Tropical Cyclone Names For 2020
Flight Cancellations in the Philippines
(We are still waiting for updates from Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, and AirAsia Philippines.)
Schools in the Philippines are using distance learning – a mix of online classes and modules – due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Let us know your thoughts!