Jollibee announced on Friday that they are bringing back the classic Champ after phasing it out back in January.
I was one of the big fan of this burger for years and I was deeply affected by their announcement start of 2020. Champ, Jolly Spaghetti and French Fries are my most ordered food from Jollibee. That's why it really saddened me when they said they have phased out the burger way back January.
But, hell yeah, it seems to turn my day 360 degrees the time I've heard the news!
“We’re very happy to bring back a product that has received so much clamor from its loyal fans. The return of the Jollibee Champ is a result of the passionate clamor for everyone’s favorite langhap-sarap BIG burger made even better with two new variants to satisfy more cravings for different flavors,” says Jollibee AVP.
Aside from the big comeback, Jollibee also introduced two new variants of the beloved burger: the Amazing Aloha Champ and the Bacon Champ.
Another great news is that Jollibee is also bringing back Ultimate Burger Steak!
Jollibee Marketing team said they were met with "an overwhelming response to its phase out last January" so they made the decision to return it to its menu.
The Champ will be available in over 300 stores starting October 30. The classic Champ is available solo starting at P150, while the Bacon Champ and Amazing Aloha Champ are at P185 and P199, respectively. The Ultimate Burger Steak meal prices start at P150.
- Jollibee's Champ retires in 2020
- Jollibee introduces its new products: Iced Coffee with Coffee Jelly, Brown Sugar Milk Tea and Mango Graham Sundae Twirl
- How to get Jollibee Funko-Pop
LOOKING FOR KITCHEN OR DINING NEEDS?
Here are the best options to shop for your kitchenware and dining essentials:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
champ burger menu champ burger price champ burger wikipedia champ burger owner champ burger houston checkers champ burger champ burger locations
- Jollibee Crispy Bucket of Fries
- Andok's Litson Baka
- Ministrop Fried Chicken
- Dunkin' Donuts Bucket of Munchkins
- Lucky Me! Thinner Noodles is back!
- Dunkin' Donuts Purple Yam (Ube) Munchkins
- KFC's Buttered Fried Chicken
- Max's Chicken-All-You-Can is back!
- PERSIAN AVENUE: Shawarma that is handy delicious!
- BRICK BURGER: Where you can eat Lego in the Philippines
- Treat yourself with McDonald's Dreamy Delights
- Krispy Kreme’s Bacon and Cheese Doughnut: Comfort in Every Bite!
- Selecta Strawberries N' Creme
- The Original Lumpia Shanghai Got Bigger!
- Nostalgic Snacks Batang 90s Kids Surely Know
- MAXI Mango: From Davao to Manila
- FIRST BAKER SPECIAL SILVANAS: Nueva Ecija's Sweet Solution to your Cravings
- ABOVE SEA LEVEL PH: The Home to Giant Butterfly Squid (Menu + Branches)
Let us know your thoughts!