Persian Avenue serves the well known freshly baked soft tortilla wraps with sirloin beef or grilled boneless chicken pesto (made more special with their sauce), they have other offerings that will surely appeal to the Filipino palate. 😋
For rice lovers, you can enjoy their kebabs and soltani that are perfectly matched with Java rice and grilled tomatoes. 😉
LOOKING FOR FOOD VOUCHERS?
Here are the latest discounts and promos from different restaurants and food stores in the Philippines:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
ABOUT PERSIAN AVENUEPersian Avenue started its operations on May 1, 2014. They came from the culinary capital of the Philippines, Angeles City Pampanga. They market their products as WRAPS and not the “typical Shawarma”. Their presentation is a “SALAD BAR PREPARATION”.
Their Beef Wrap is 100% sirloin while their Chicken Pesto is grilled chicken breast both wrapped in their freshly baked soft bread and specialty sauce.
Persian Avenue Bestseller Menu
Here are the must-try food at Persian Avenue (with prices):
- ✔ Beef Shawarma P59
- ✔ Chicken Pesto Wrap P69
- ✔ Ground Beef Soltani Rice P99
- ✔ Kebabs (pork, chicken and shrimps) starts at P99
Tasted really good. You must try their sauces (especially the spicy one) 👍👍 very affordable! I can buy 2 pcs of their Beef Wrap sa sarap! 😋💕
We visited their branch at SM North EDSA (Annex) upper ground floor. 👌 As of today, they have 34 branches all over nationwide!
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
PERSIAN AVENUE BRANCHES
Here's a list of branches of Persian Avenue as of writing:
- SM North EDSA
- SM City Fairview
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM Megamall
- SM Cherry Shaw
- SM City Olongapo
- SM City Baliwag
- SM City Santa Rosa
- SM City Clark - Terminal Booth
- SM City Clark - Brideway
- SM Pampanga
- Savemore Apalit
- SM San Fernando Downtown
- SM City Telabastagan
- Metro Gaisano
- Jenra DAU
- Robinsons Galleria
- Robinsons Place Malolos - G/F
- Robinsons Galleria Cebu
- Harbor Point Cinema
- Santa Rosa Tagaytay
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
Persian AvenueAddress: 4-3 Ground Floor The Ritz Hotel, Balibago Angeles City Pampanga 2009
Telephone: (045) 409 0032
Mobile: +63 917 862 9493
Facebook: Persian Avenue
PERSIAN AVENUE FRANCHISING
Want to know how to franchise Persian Avenue? You can fill-out this form online to submit your contact details.
- Jollibee Crispy Bucket of Fries
- Andok's Litson Baka
- Ministrop Fried Chicken
- Dunkin' Donuts Bucket of Munchkins
- Lucky Me! Thinner Noodles is back!
- Dunkin' Donuts Purple Yam (Ube) Munchkins
- KFC's Buttered Fried Chicken
- Max's Chicken-All-You-Can is back!
- BRICK BURGER: Where you can eat Lego in the Philippines
- Treat yourself with McDonald's Dreamy Delights
- Krispy Kreme’s Bacon and Cheese Doughnut: Comfort in Every Bite!
- Selecta Strawberries N' Creme
- The Original Lumpia Shanghai Got Bigger!
- Nostalgic Snacks Batang 90s Kids Surely Know
- MAXI Mango: From Davao to Manila
- FIRST BAKER SPECIAL SILVANAS: Nueva Ecija's Sweet Solution to your Cravings
- ABOVE SEA LEVEL PH: The Home to Giant Butterfly Squid (Menu + Branches)
Let us know your thoughts!