The highly popular and sought-after Funko Pop! of the beloved #1 Filipino fastfood brand, Jollibee, now comes dressed up in their country’s National Costume - the Barong Tagalog - in time for the Philippine’s 121st Independence Day celebration.
The garment dates back from 1561 during the Spanish occupation of the Philippines and has long been a symbol of the country’s rich history. Having the Jollibee mascot wear it makes it one of the jolliest symbols of Filipino pride!
HOW TO GET JOLLIBEE FUNKO POP
- Head to the nearest Jollibee store and get this limited edition Pop with a 6-pc. Chickenjoy Bucket for only P950! Available exclusively in all Jollibee stores nationwide. #PopOfPinoyPride
- Customer can only purchase 1 Jollibee Funko Pop in Philippine Barong with 6-pc. Chickenjoy Bucket per transaction. Promo cannot be used in conjunction with other promos.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discounted provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- Promo Period is from June 12-21 2019, valid for dine-in and take-out only.
- Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 8956 series of 2019
great-tasting, high quality and affordable food products which include its superior-tasting Chickenjoy, mouth-watering Yumburger, and deliciously satisfying Jollibee Spaghetti.