This cafe located at the corners of Taft Avenue and Remedios Street in Malate, Manila offers not only their aromatic coffee and delicious food but their unique ambiance that is inspired in traveling. You'll notice it from their interiors and accents.
CAFE REVIEWAng cozy ng place. 😌 There are plenty of seats good for business meetings, school works or bonding with friends. ✔
Ang lakas din maka-traveler ng ambiance. 🎒 may mga compass, telescope 🔭 at model boat 🚢
WHAT TO TRY?☕ Hot or cold coffee / Frappe
🍰 Cakesand pastries
Tara G?? Mention mo na si classmate, workmate or housemate. 😁😁 tambay tayo dito! 😉
SEE MORE PHOTOS
HOT TIP‼Get 10% discount from Compass Brew's food and drinks when you use NAU app! Download the app here: bit.ly/DownloadNAU
HOW TO GET TO COMPASS BREWYou can either take a ride from jeepney or LRT1 along Taft Avenue. Drop off near Remedios St.
Or you can Book a Grab ride straight to Compass Brew.
Compass BrewAddress: Remedios St. Cor Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila
Hours: 7am – 7pm Monday - Saturday
Facebook: Compass Brew
Note: This is a sponsored dining with NAU app and Compass Brew. All views, posts and opinions shared here are my own.
OTHER THINGS TO DO IN MANILA
- Be amazed and have fun at Manila Ocean Park Attraction (up to 8 attractions)
- Enjoy the sweet experience at The Dessert Museum Manila (plus a discounted Entrance Pass)
- Let's travel around the Philippines at Lakbay Museo (plus a discounted Entrance Pass)
- Fill your IG-feed with Selfielicious in Manila (discounted Entrance Pass)
- Okada Manila Sunset Experience with Dinner Buffet
- SM by the Bay Amusement Park Ride-All-You-Can Day Pass
- Intramuros Bambike Tour
- Old Manila Full Day Tour
- Binondo Food Crawl
Let us know your thoughts!