As the holiday season is fast approaching, give yourself a dose of self-love by rewarding yourself to four new, rich, delicious desserts than you can enjoy anytime of the day – the McDonald’s all-new Dreamy Delights: the Rich Chocolate Pie, Coffee McFlurry with Oreo, Brown Sugar Sundae with Pearls, and Milk Tea McFloat with Brown Sugar Pearls.
Taking the main spotlight is McDonald’s Rich Chocolate Pie. Imagine sinking your teeth into a cocoa-flavored pie crust with hot, thick, luscious dark chocolate filling. The filling is especially made from cocoa beans from Ivory Coast, Ecuador, and Ghana, making this a perfect luxurious holiday treat for just P39.
Try the equally rich Coffee McFlurry with Oreo which is sure to keep you feeling fuzzy and happy. Sweet and smooth, this is an indulgent combination of thick vanilla soft serve sundae mixed with mild roast coffee syrup and crushed Oreos. At P49, it’s a well-deserved gift you owe yourself this holiday season.
If you love brown sugar and pearls, then you absolutely need to try out McDonald’s BrownSugar Sundae with Pearls. This cup of thick vanilla soft serve sundae is topped with sweet brown sugar syrup, and chewy delightful brown sugar pearls. It’s amazingly affordable at P49 too.
As the holidays approach, make sure you don’t leave yourself out. Make the holidays merrier by treating yourself with McDonald’s Dreamy Delights, available at McDonald’s stores nationwide starting October 28, 2019. Share with us your experience by using the hashtag #McDoDreamyDelights!
This is a press release from McDonald's Philippines
LOOKING FOR KITCHEN OR DINING NEEDS?
Here are the best options to shop for your kitchenware and dining essentials:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
- Jollibee Crispy Bucket of Fries
- Andok's Litson Baka
- Ministrop Fried Chicken
- Dunkin' Donuts Bucket of Munchkins
- Lucky Me! Thinner Noodles is back!
- Dunkin' Donuts Purple Yam (Ube) Munchkins
- KFC's Buttered Fried Chicken
- Max's Chicken-All-You-Can is back!
- PERSIAN AVENUE: Shawarma that is handy delicious!
- BRICK BURGER: Where you can eat Lego in the Philippines
- Krispy Kreme’s Bacon and Cheese Doughnut: Comfort in Every Bite!
- Selecta Strawberries N' Creme
- The Original Lumpia Shanghai Got Bigger!
- Nostalgic Snacks Batang 90s Kids Surely Know
- MAXI Mango: From Davao to Manila
- FIRST BAKER SPECIAL SILVANAS: Nueva Ecija's Sweet Solution to your Cravings
- ABOVE SEA LEVEL PH: The Home to Giant Butterfly Squid (Menu + Branches)
Let us know your thoughts!