ABOUT MAKARIOS RESORT AND EVENTS PLACEMakarios Resort and Events Place is one of the resorts in Brgy. Pansol, Calamba, Laguna that has 2 big pools with spacious rooms and videoke area. A pioneer semi-public resort and known to events place and venue during the boom of private and public pool resort in Pansol. Now they welcome you to experience the natural spring of the resort.
Makarios Resort and Events Place offering a fresh new accommodation experience in Pansol Laguna. The best place for any special occasions and special events like birthday parties, weddings, anniversaries, family gathering, team building and so on.
- Adult Swimming Pool with big Slide
- Depth of Adult Pool: 4ft.to 7ft.
- Kiddie Pool with big Slide
- Depth of Kiddie Pool: 2ft. to 3ft.
- Natural Spring Water
- Separate Common Shower Room and Comfort Rooms for Men and Ladies
- 5 family rooms that can accommodate 4-8 family members in each room, ideal for both short visits and longer stay.
- Rooms are equipped with air-condition and wall fans.
- Each room also has own bathrooms with c.r.
- 4 Picnic Cottages with Table Set and Chairs
- 10-15 capacity in each cottages
- Ideal for event venue like wedding, debuts, team building, seminars and gatherings
- Capacity: 50-200 guests
- With open activity area
- With 1 common comfort room
- With installed flat screen television
- Stove Range
- Barbeque Griller
- Gas Stove
- FREE WIFI!! (pool area)
- Unlimited use of Videoke
- Parking Space: Street Parking; can accommodate BUS
- Sari-sari store where you can buy most of your need during the stay
OUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCEGetting to the resort was easy-peasy! We just followed the directions given by Waze since the resort is searchable on the said app. We brought 2 vehicles and were able to park them next to the resort.
We came early at around 6pm and checked in a little early before 7pm. :) We stayed until 5pm the next day just to ease the hassle of rushing in time.
Crystal, the one who manages the resort were very accommodating and she met and welcomed us personally. Their staff are kind and very responsive to our requests.
I booked the whole place to celebrate my father and aunt's birthday together with my family and relatives. We were about 20pax and we noticed how wide and how big the whole place is. The pools were both wide we can all take a dip together without consuming all the space of it! What I love are those slides for both adult and kiddie pool! The kids and the kids-at-heart definitely enjoyed it during our fun times.
The kitchen area is separated. However, it's still useful since we were able to store some of our food and drinks into their fridge and use the stove and grill to cook our food.
What I am happy about is their sari-sari store where we bought some of the things we forgot to bring along. It was our savior that night until the next day of our stay!
And of course, who doesn't want a FREE WIFI? Yup, due to the lifestyle demands nowadays, internet is necessity to many. Facebook, YouTube, Mobile Legends, name it!
That night we had a short dip to the pools. The kids were excited the time we arrived and went to the pool right away! Thanks to the warm natural spring waters from Mt. Makiling! Though the evening was windy, getting wet in the pool is didn't feel so cold.
There rooms were clean and neat. The beds were soft and comfy. Good air-condition is a plus!
The next day we cooked and ate our breakfast, swimming in the morning, stroll around, had our lunch, had another dip in the afternoon, had McDonald's delivered to the resort, packed up and go.
Overall, our stay and experience were great! Thanks to this resort, me, my family and relatives had meaningful get-together this October!
- Bring your own food.
- Bring your own towels, bathroom essentials and sanity kit.
- You may also want to bring your own blankets.
- Banks, ATMs, fast food and other establishments are nearby Calamba City proper.
OFF SEASON RATES(January to March, July to October)
Discounted Rate for direct clients up to 50pax!
Weekdays except Friday night, and Holidays
- Morning 8am to 5pm: 8k
- Night 7pm to 6am: 10k
- 22 hours 8am to 6am or 7pm to 5pm: 16k
Weekends including Friday Night
- Morning 8am to 5pm: 10k
- Night 7pm to 6am: 12k
- 22 hours 8am to 6am : 18k
- 22hours 7pm to 5pm: 20k
NOTE: Rates are also depending on the maximum number of expected guests and the type of event to be held.
HOW TO GET THEREThis resort is easy to find using mapping apps like Waze and Google Maps.
Via Private Vehicle
- If you are bringing a private vehicle from Metro Manila, you just have to take SLEX and exit to Tomas Batangas Toll.
- Go straight along Turbina/Maharlika Highway until you reach Ayala Greenfield Village.
- Turn left and straight ahead until you see an intersection turn left and staight until Bucal Bypass Road.
- Turn right to Manila South Road once you reach the end of Bucal Bypass Road.
- For about 3-5 minutes turn left to Resurrecion St, another left to Camia St. and one more left turn at the end of it, you will reach the resort at the end part of the unpaved road.
RENT A CAR?
Powered by 12Go Asia system
WHY BOOK WITH 12GO?12go.asia is one of the leading transport online booking service in Asia providing an e-ticketing platform to passengers, travel agencies, airlines and transport companies. They work with over 500 transport operators in Asia. The idea behind their work is to make a transparent and easy e-ticketing for mid- and long-haul voyages as well as to cover all possible routing options e.g. ferry, buses, trains, flights, private transfers and minivans.
Via Public Commuting
- Take a bus ride en route to Calamba, Laguna. Take the Greenstar Express Bus Liner, (on Taft Avenue, near to Buendia LRT station) bound for Sta. Cruz/Calamba, there are also other buses there going to Lucena Most of them pass-by Pansol area.
- Drop off the corner of Resurrecion St.
- Take a tricycle ride headed to the resort.
Makarios Resort and Events PlaceAddress: Purok 5, Brgy. Pansol, Calamba, Laguna
Mobile Number: 0917-879-7825
Facebook Page: Makarios Resort and Events PlaceCheck-in Time:
- Daytime 8am to 5pm
- Night time 7pm to 6am
- 22 hours 8am to 6am
- 22 hours 7pm to 5pm
Don't forget to say "hi" to Ma'am Crystal as a way of saying "thank you" to us when you get there. :)
- Israeli Government Establish Solar Irrigation System in Laguna
- LAGUNA: How To Go To NUVALI
- Kilangin Falls - LILIW, LAGUNA
- The OIA - Santorini of the South (How To Get There and Contacts)
- Enchanted Kingdom - Ride-All-You Can Pass and Everything You Need To Know
- Join Airbnb and you’ll get ₱2,200 (US$50) off your booking!
- LAGUNA: Chill at Lake Pandin in San Pablo
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
WHERE TO STAY IN LAGUNA:
public resort in pansol laguna private resort in pansol laguna with rates cheap private resort in pansol laguna for rent list of public resort in pansol laguna pansol laguna private resorts 3k overnight dreamwave resort pansol private pool in pansol laguna 4000 solemar del pansol resorts