From October 12 to 14, travelers can book domestic flights for as low as P99 base fare, and international flights as low as P1 base fare.
Among the flights covered in the seat sale are Cebu to Guangzhou, Shanghai or Shenzhen at P1 base fare; and Cebu or Iloilo to Hong Kong at P699 base fare.
Things to remember:
- Travel period for the seats on sale is from November 15, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
- Base fares are inclusive of 7-kg hand carry baggage allowance.
You may check the number of seats available via the Cebu Pacific website.
Plan ahead, Juan!
- Top 10 Best Hotels and Resorts in Bolinao, Pangasinan via Agoda
- 10 Must-See Sights in Ilocos Norte
- Where to stay in Cagbalete Island in Mauban, Quezon Province?
- Where to stay in Bolinao, Pangasinan?
- Murang Staycation sa Privato Hotel for the Rainy Season
TRAVEL GUIDES FOR LONG WEEKEND GETAWAYS:
- Boracay Travel Guide
- Ilocos Norte Travel Guide
- Vigan Travel Guide
- Hundred Island Travel Guide
- Travelogue: Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Baguio Travel Guide
BOOKMARK THIS ARTICLE TO BE UPDATED!
See other lists here:
- TOP 10 Best Tourist Spots in LUZON
- TOP 10 Must-See Sights in Ilocos Norte
- 4 Things to do in Coron
- List of Holidays in the Philippines
- List of Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In Tagaytay City
- 6 Romantic Destinations in the Philippines Except Boracay
- 5 summer destinations near Metro Manila
- Seven Must-Visit Beaches Near Manila
- List of Batang 90s Snacks
- Your Ultimate Food Guide in Pasig
- 7 White Sand Beaches in Southern Luzon you should see and visit
- 7 Must-See Things in Marinduque
- TOP 10 Best Tourist Spots in London
- 10 Underrated Places In Europe Where Locals Don't Want Tourists To Spoil
- Travel Thoughts You Can Relate To
Resorts and Hotels