Traveling has been part of my life and there's a lot of things I have learned from it. Truths that can be good or bad for you depending on how you deal with things. The "hugots" that we encounter with people and the "life changing" moments are truly worthy and straight-from-the-heart.
Here, I list random travel thoughts you and your friends can relate to:
1. "Akala ko travel. Pictorial pala."
2. "Sasama sa gala pero bawal i-tag sa pictures."
3. "Mas inuna pa yung pang-OOTD kesa itinerary."
4. "My gala. My gastos." (walang pakelamanan)
5. "Anong mas mahirap: ma-delay ang flight? o ma-delay siya sa buhay mo?"
6. "Ang pagta-travel ay parang relasyon: MAS MASAYA PAG MAY KASAMA"
7. "Nagmahal. Nasaktan. Nag-travel. Nagmahal muli."
8. "Pumunta a-CORON. Napagastos a-CORON. Napamahal a-CORON."
9. "Nangutang. Nagtravel. Nakalimutan."
10. "TRAVEL IS LIFE: Traveling bahay-office vice versa."
11. "Travel is life. But food is lifer."
12. "No pabitbit. No pasalubong."
Which of these you can really relate to? Tell us in the comment section below! :)
FOLLOW MY ADVENTUREShttps://www.facebook.com/morefunwithjuan
Get a ₱166.3 discount after you sign up with Klook
See other lists here:
- TOP 10 Best Tourist Spots in LUZON
- TOP 10 Must-See Sights in Ilocos Norte
- 4 Things to do in Coron
- List of Holidays in the Philippines
- List of Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In Tagaytay City
- 6 Romantic Destinations in the Philippines Except Boracay
- 5 summer destinations near Metro Manila
- Seven Must-Visit Beaches Near Manila
- List of Batang 90s Snacks
- Your Ultimate Food Guide in Pasig
- 7 White Sand Beaches in Southern Luzon you should see and visit
- 7 Must-See Things in Marinduque
- TOP 10 Best Tourist Spots in London
- 10 Underrated Places In Europe Where Locals Don't Want Tourists To Spoil
- Travel Thoughts You Can Relate To
Resorts and Hotels