This Filipino food has been famous and become favorite pasalubong whenever we travel south to provinces like Laguna and Cavite. What if your cravings spike up and wanted to eat one asap?
JOLLIBEE BUKO PIEThanks to Jollibee, they are now serving buko pie as announced on their social media on Tuesday.
It’s only P30 a pop but if you’re looking to get three in one go, Jollibee has a 3 pies-to-go at P89.
Would you like to try it? Share your comments in the comment box below!
ABOUT JOLLIBEEJollibee is a Filipino multinational chain of fast food restaurants owned by Jollibee Foods Corporation. As of April 2018, JFC had a total of about 1,200 Jollibee outlets worldwide; with presence in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, East Asia, North America, Europe.
jollibee menu jollibee near me jollibee delivery number jollibee chicken jollibee menu 2019 jollibee delivery menu 2019 jollibee services jollibee promo
- Dunkin' Donuts Purple Yam (Ube) Munchkins
- PILA NO MORE: buy your favorite Jollibee meal at your convenience with their Self-Ordering Kiosk
- Jollibee Delivery (How To Place Your Order)
- Senior Citizen got a job in Jollibee
- Mayor Isko Moreno signed an agreement to hire senior citizens and PWD with the big fastfood chain