WHAT IS eARRIVAL CARD
In response to the IATF directive the One Health Pass is officially replaced with the electronic ARRIVAL CARD (eARRIVAL CARD).
eARRIVAL CARD serves as an online Health Declaration and Contact Tracing platform that aims to promote a convenient and seamless movement of international travelers from departure from the country of origin to arrival at the Local Government Unit (LGU) of destination. It is specifically for the Philippine Government, to have the database of all those entering the country for contact tracing when a traveler is afflicted with a specific disease.
All Foreign/Filipino Travelers (including infant and children) should register individually to the eARRIVAL CARD before their flight into the Philippines.
To avoid inconvenience upon arrival, ALL travelers are encouraged to fill out and REGISTER to the eARRIVAL CARD within 72 hours prior to departure from port of embarkation.
Registration is FREE OF CHARGE and neither require nor collect any online payment. BEWARE of fake, fraudulent, or scam websites and entities who require payment from the travelers.
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Learn the entry guidelines of all international travelers bound to the Philippines as per IATF Resolution No. 168, effective May 30, 2022.
As per IATF Resolution No. 2 (s. 2022) on the ENTRY, QUARANTINE and TESTING Requirements of inbound travelers to the Philippines
FULLY VACCINATED (Filipino and Foreign Travelers)
- No pre-departure COVID-19 Test requirement
- Must have received the 2nd dose in a 2-dose series or a single dose COVID-19 vaccine more than fourteen (14) days prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin/port of embarkation.
UNVACCINATED or PARTIALLY VACCINATED (Filipino and Foreign Travelers)
- Travelers 15 years and older shall present a remotely supervised/laboratory-based Rapid Antigen Test administered and certified by a healthcare professional in a healthcare facility, laboratory, clinic, or other similar establishment taken 24 hours prior to the date and time of departure from country of origin/first port of embarkation in a continuous travel to the Philippines, excluding lay-overs; provided that, he/she has not left the airport premises or has not been admitted into another country during such lay-over.
- Travelers 15 years and older who fail to present a negative pre-departure testing shall be required to undergo a laboratory-based Antigen Test UPON ARRIVAL at the airport.
- ACCOMPANIED minors below 15 years of age who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason whatsoever shall follow the quarantine protocols of their parent/s or an accompanying adult/guardian traveling with them.
- UNACCOMPANIED minors below 15 years of age who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason whatsoever shall follow the protocols set forth in Section B (1) and (2) above.
NOTE: Any inbound traveler, whether Filipino or Foreign national, who shall test positive for COVID-19 through rapid antigen test shall be subjected to the latest prevailing quarantine and isolation protocols of the DOH.
Compare Air Fares
A quick and easy way to do this is to use flight search engines A.K.A airfare comparison sites. Get started by following the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the best flight search engines listed below (click the links to open a new tab).
Step 2: Enter your destinations and travel dates to compare airfares.
Step 3: Go back to this page and select another flight search engine.
Step 4: Repeat steps #2 & #3 until you visit all sites listed.
Step 5: Review the airfare results to find out which airline/site offers the cheapest prices. Take note of all the airlines listed. Use the “Filter” feature to see a list of airlines that fly to your destination.
TIP! You can also use any of the websites or apps to get flight schedules for your destination.
Airline Promo Fares
If you are looking for cheap flights in the Philippines, see airlines listed below or view all promo fares:
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination
- World Health Organization International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis;
- National or state manual/digital vaccination certificate of the country/foreign government;
- Other proof of vaccination
Visit onehealthpass.com.ph to learn more.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
For Your Trip to the Philippines
How much does it cost to visit The Philippines? Click below to compare rates and discounts online:
Tours & Activities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About e-Arrival Card
What is the purpose of the eARRIVAL CARD?
eARRIVAL CARD serves as an online Health Declaration and Contact Tracing platform that aims to promote a convenient and seamless movement of international travelers from departure from the country of origin to arrival at the Local Government Unit (LGU) of destination. It is specifically for the Philippine Government, to have the database of all those entering the country for contact tracing when a traveler is afflicted with a specific disease. All Foreign/Filipino Travelers (including infant and children) should register individually to the eARRIVAL CARD before their flight into the Philippines.
What is DOH?
The Department of Health (DOH) is the principal health agency in the Philippines. It is responsible for ensuring access to basic public health services to all Filipinos through the provision of quality health care and regulation of providers of health goods and services.
What is BOQ?
Considered to be one of the oldest government agencies, Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) is the health authority and a line bureau of the Department of Health (DOH). BOQ is mandated to ensure security against the introduction and spread of infectious diseases, emerging diseases and public health emergencies of international concern (PHEIC).
What is IATF?
The Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) is a task force organized by the Government of the Philippines to respond to affairs concerning emerging infectious diseases in the country. The IATF-EID convened in January 2020 to address the growing viral outbreak in Wuhan, China which was eventually called COVID-19. On March 9, 2020, President Duterte called the IATF-EID amidst the rising cases of COVID-19 in the Philippines.
What does Fully Vaccinated mean?
“Fully Vaccinated” against COVID-19 is defined as a traveler who has second (2nd) dose in a 2 dose series or a single dose COVID-19 vaccine MORE THAN Fourteen (14) days prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin/port of embarkation (“Primary Series COVID-19 Vaccination”).
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
Popular booked by other travelers
Let us know your thoughts!