Just a few hours drive away from Manila! It's definitely an Instagrammable spot on every inch of this resort.
Inspired by the beautiful coastal town of Oia in Santorini, Greece, you can experience premium comfort with your exclusive mountain hot spring sourced pool, roofdeck lounge, fully airconditioned stylish rooms, and many more.
WHAT TO PACK FOR PANSOL
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
The resort is a perfect place for family/friends bonding, team building and a venue for debut and pre-nup photoshoots.
HOW TO GET TO THE OIA (CALAMBA)The OIA can be searched on both Google Maps and Waze app for detailed directions. But if you are commuting via public transportation, here's a quick guide for you:
- From Cubao: Ride a bus bound for Sta. Cruz Laguna. HM Liner station is across Baliwag station (just cross the overpass) or DTLB. Exact address is EDSA cor. Monte de Piedad St. Tell the conductor the name of the resort so that he can stop the bus for you. Fare is around P100.
- From LRT / Buendia: Ride a bus bound for Sta. Cruz Laguna. You have 2 choices: Green Star / Laguna Express, or DLTB bus. Fare is less than P90.
- From Alabang: Ride a bus bound for Sta. Cruz Laguna by South Station. Go down at Pansol.
You can also ride a bus bound for Calamba as these may be more common (than Sta. Cruz). Go down at Calamba terminal. Hire a tricycle (special trip P50) to the resort.
- From Calamba: Hire a tricycle (special trip P50) to the resort.
Or ride a jeep bound for any of the following destinations - they will all pass through Pansol: San Pablo, Sta. Cruz, UP College. Remember to tell the driver your destination.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
The Oia - Santorini of The SouthAddress: Indigo Bay, National Highway Bagong Kalsada, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines (Near Laguna Garden).
Contact Number: 0917 792 8283
Facebook: The OIA - Santorini of the South
OTHER RESORTS IN THE PHILIPPINES
- List of Private Resorts in Bulacan (with Rates & Contact Details)
- RIZAL: 10+ Best Antipolo Resorts (Public & Private Swimming Pools)
- 10 Santorini-Like Resorts in the Philippines That Will Bring You to Greece
- List of Beachfront Resorts in Zambales (Best for Camping and Surfing)
- 10 Garden and Riverside Resorts to Book in Cavite (Rates & Contact Details)
- 30+ Best Beach Resorts in Batangas (Calatagan, Lemery, Lobo, Mabini, Nasugbu, San Juan)
- 10+ La Union Beach Resorts for Weekend Getaway
- 10+ Beach Resorts in Subic, Zambales (with Swimming Pool)
- 10 Resorts to Book in Bolinao, Pangasinan (Beachfront and With Pool)
- DINADIAWAN BEACH: Resorts to Book in Dipaculao, Aurora
- Top 20+ Best Glamping Sites & Resorts in the Philippines (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao)
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
ALSO IN LAGUNA
- LAGUNA: 20+ Pansol Hot Spring Resorts in Calamba City (Public and Private)
- PARAISO DE AVEDAD: New Instagrammable Attraction in San Pablo City, Laguna
- COMMUTING GUIDE: How To Go To Nuvali + Best Activities (Sta. Rosa City, Laguna)
- ENCHANTED KINGDOM: Ride-All-You Can Pass and Everything You Need To Know
- PNR San Pablo-Lucena Commuter Line (Schedule & Fare Matrix)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
WHERE TO STAY IN LAGUNA: