Me and Kain Tayo MNL team visited back this famous food bazaar or food market in Taguig - Mercato Centrale.
On our second visit, we checked out new must-try food and the verdict the trendy ones. See our list below:
- Mango Loco
This stall serves Japanese street food such as Takoyaki and Ebiyaki in different food markets in Metro Manila. READ MORE
- Baby Octopus Takoyaki
- Thai Mango
- Pad Thai
HOW TO GO TO MERCATO CENTRALE BGCMercato Centrale is now easy to find with the help of today's navigation technology. If you are going with your private vehicle, you can just use Waze or Google Maps, search "Mercato Centrale" and use it as your destination. However, I don't see a parking available for customers around the vicinity. But you can park at the nearby areas like Fort Strip.
Via Public TransportationMercato Centrale is located at the heart of Bonifacio Global City. You can hop on a BGC bus, take a jeepney ride (Gate 3 Taguig - Guadalupe route), or even walk (if you are living or working in BGC) to get there.
FROM MARKET MARKET
Catch a bus trip en route to BGC Central. Drop off Net Lima station. Cross to RCBC Building and walk to Mercato Centrale.
FROM AYALA (EDSA)
Catch a bus trip en route BGC West (West Route) from BGC Bus Ayala Terminal (TELUS Building). Drop off RCBC and walk to Mercato Centrale.
Take a jeepney en route to Gate 3. Drop off before you reach Twenty Four Seven McKinley and take a short walk to Mercato Centrale. Same spot if you are coming from Gate 3.
Or you can Book a Grab ride straight to Mercato Centrale.
See the maps below for detailed directions.
Mercato Centrale (Bonifacio Global City)Address: 25th Street Corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila
Open: 3pm-6am Wednesday to Saturday
Facebook: Mercato Centrale
IMFWJ supports local businesses in the Philippines. If you are a business owner and would like to be featured too, please send your email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us HERE.
STAYCATION IN TAGUIG
- Grand Hyatt Manila - Check Rates and Availability
- Shangri-La at The Fort - Check Rates and Availability
- Seda Bonifacio Global City - Check Rates and Availability
- City Park Hotel Manila - Check Rates and Availability
- F1 Hotel - Check Rates and Availability
BUDGET STAY IN TAGUIGmore accommodations in Taguig.
WHERE TO GO NEXT
- 11 Notable and Historical Places in Taguig
- Ayala Malls Market Market (Mall Hours, How To Get There and Updates)
- CHRISTMAS IN TAGUIG - Where to go and what to see
- TAGUIG EATS: PaNik's Grilled Burger
- CHICKENANAMAN: Bacolod Inasal in South Signal
- TAGUIG EATS: Raftel Chicken Wings
- TAGUIG'S BEST: Inutak - History and Where to Find
- Vista Mall Taguig (How to get there, list of stores, everything you need to know)
- ARCA SOUTH - A City In Sync