✔ cool and cozy place
✔ Cash and Cards accepted
✔ own restroom
|Hermana Taste Tradition|
We were served plenty of food, from a bowl of Beef Bulalo to their own version of Pork Binagoongan to sweet Christmas food.
|Binagoongan Verde - Hermana Taste Tradition|
HOW TO GET TO SKY RANCH TAGAYTAY
VIA PRIVATE VEHICLE
- via SLEX Sta. Rosa Exit, the most popular and easiest, is a straight drive all the way to Tagaytay Public Market (and right smack into Tagaytay Econo Inn) where you turn right going to Tagaytay city proper and Nasugbu/Balayan/Lemery Batangas or left going to People's Park in the Sky. Usual travel time from Makati CBD is just around one hour (except CBD traffic).
- via SLEX Eton Exit (recommended for weekends to avoid traffic in Nuvali, Solenad and Paseo de Sta. Rosa) turn right to Greenfield Parkway (pass by Riverbend and Pramana Residential Park), on to United Boulevard (pass FortMED and South Luzon Hospital and Medical Center, Paseo Premier Hotel) right to Laguna Boulevard then left to Sta. Rosa - Tagaytay Road to reach Tagaytay
- SLEX Greenfields Exit, an alternate route to Tagaytay that pass by Pramana, Nuvali, Eton City and Paseo de Sta. Rosa, ideal to avoid traffic buildup on Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay National Road
VIA PUBLIC COMMUTING
- From Coastal Mall, ride a bus to Tagaytay-Mendez or Nasugbu route. Alight at Olivarez Tagaytay. Ride a jeepney to casino or Crossing Mendez and alight at SkyRanch Tagaytay.
- From Batangas City, ride a bus to Turbina or SM Calamba.
- From SM Calamba, ride a van going to Olivarez Tagaytay. Ride a jeepney to Casino or Crossing Mendez and alight at SkyRanch Tagaytay.
- From Bauan Batangas, ride a van going to Dasmariñas at the Terminal beside Petron and across Jollibee. Alight at SkyRanch Tagaytay.
Address: Tagaytay-Nasugbu Road, Tagaytay City
Opening Hours: 10AM to 10PM
Reservation: 046 4105306
PHP800 for two people (approx.)
PHP65 for a pint of beer (approx.)
WHAT TO READ NEXT:
WHAT TO READ NEXT:
- Sky Ranch Tagaytay - Your Next Food Trip In The SOUTH
- Where To Eat in Tagaytay - Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In The City
- Tagaytay Wind Residences and its Amenities
- Have a Relaxing Stay at Casa Alegria Tagaytay
- CAFFE NATIVO - Your Artsy Local Coffee Shop in Tagaytay
- Kawa Bath at La VeryOl's Mountain View Garden
- Puzzle Mansion Bed & Breakfast – The Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection In The World
IMFWJ supports local businesses in the Philippines. If you are a business owner and would like to be featured too, please send your email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us HERE.
SEE ALSOWHERE TO EAT IN TAGAYTAY?
Join Airbnb and you’ll get ₱1,600 off your booking!Related to Hermana, Tagaytay City
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY:
Restaurants in Ayala Malls Serin, Tagaytay City, Tagaytay, Restaurants in Tagaytay City, Tagaytay City Restaurants, Tagaytay City restaurants, Best Tagaytay City restaurants, Tagaytay City restaurants, Filipino Restaurants in Metro Manila, Filipino near me, Filipino Restaurants in Tagaytay City, Filipino Restaurants in Tagaytay City, Casual Dining in Metro Manila, Casual Dining near me, Casual Dining in Tagaytay City, Casual Dining in Tagaytay City, New Year Parties in Metro Manila, Christmas' Special in Metro Manila