Here's your guide for savings banks in the Philippines.
What is a Savings Bank
A savings bank is a financial institution whose primary purpose is accepting savings deposits and paying interest on those deposits.
Savings Banks in the PhilippinesAs of writing, there are at least 58 savings banks in the Philippines which are all licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Central Bank of the Philippines) under the General Banking Act of 2000.
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE TO SAVE MONEY!
Here's my list of useful items for you to save or earn money wisely:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
List of Savings Banks in the Philippines
In alphabetical order:
- 1st Valley Bank (a development bank)
- AllBank, Inc.
- Bank of Makati
- Bank One Savings and Trust Corporation
- Bataan Development Bank
- Bataan Savings and Loan Bank
- BPI Direct BanKo, Inc. (a subsidiary of BPI)
- BPI Family Savings Bank (will be merging with BPI)
- Business and Consumers Bank
- CARD SME Bank, Inc. (a thrift bank)
- Century Savings Bank Corporation
- China Bank Savings (formerly PlantersBank - now a subsidiary of Chinabank)
- City Savings Bank (a subsidiary of Unionbank)
- Citystate Savings Bank
- Cordillera Savings Bank, Inc.
- Dumaguete City Development Bank, Inc.
- Enterprise Bank, Inc.
- Equicom Savings Bank (Equicom)
- Farmers Savings and Loan Bank, Inc.
- First Consolidated Bank, Inc.
- Hiyas Banking Corporation
- HSBC Savings Bank Philippines Inc.
- Inter-Asia Development Bank
- Isla Bank (a thrift bank)
- Legazpi Savings Bank
- Lemery Savings and Loan Bank, Inc.
- Life Savings Bank, Inc.
- Luzon Development Bank
- Malasiqui Progressive SLB, Inc.
- Malayan Savings Bank
- Maritime Savings Bank Corporation
- Maximum Savings Bank, Inc.
- Maya Bank
- Merchants Savings and Loan Association, Inc.
- Metro Cebu Public Savings Bank
- NetBank (Community Rural Bank of Romblon)
- NorthPoint Development Bank, Inc.
- Overseas Filipino Bank (subsidiary of Landbank; government bank)
- Pacific Ace Savings Bank, Inc.
- Pampanga Development Bank
- Pen Bank, Inc. (formerly Peninsula RB, Inc.)
- Philippine Business Bank
- Philippine Resources Savings Banking Corporation (PR Savings Bank; acquired by CitySavings Bank)
- Philippine Savings Bank (PS Bank; a subsidiary of Metrobank)
- Philippine Star Development Bank, Inc.
- PNB Savings Bank ( merged with PNB)
- Producers Savings Bank Corporation (Producers Bank)
- Quezon Coconut Bank, Inc. (a thrift bank)
- Queen City Development Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank (merged with RCBC) -
- Sterling Bank of Asia
- Sun Savings Bank, Inc.
- UCPB Savings Bank (a subsidiary of UCPB)
- University Savings Bank
- Village Bank, Inc.
- Wealth Development Bank Corporation
- Yuanta Savings Bank Philippines, Inc.
The banks listed above are those with the biggest assets in the Philippine Banking Industry as of September 30, 2020.
See other list of banks in the Philippines:
Acknowledgement: This article is sponsored by Usapang Hanapbuhay.
Bisitahin ang Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook Group para sa iba pang tips at mga diskarte sa pera!
Like Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook page for other updates!
universal bank in the philippines list of banks in the philippines worst bank in the philippines thrift banks in the philippines top banks in the philippines private banks in the philippines commercial banks in the philippines top 10 banks in the philippines