GOMO is one of the easy and convenient process when it comes to SIM Card registration and activation.
By default, all existing GOMO subscribers are considered substantially registered from the time you created your account in the GOMO app with accurate and truthful information.
The SIM Card Registration Act or RA 11934 mandates all SIM card users, both existing and new, to register their SIM cards with their respective telecommunications providers starting December 27, 2022.
All local SIM cards, including eSIMs, are covered by the SIM Card Registration Act. All SIM card owners are required to register their SIM cards within 180 days from the date of the law’s effectivity. Failure to register your current or new GOMO SIM card within the specified period will result in deactivation, making it useless for voice calls, internet access, text messaging, and other mobile services. SIM card registration is totally free of charge. All existing SIM card users are given up to April 26, 2023, to complete the registration.
To see the SIM registration links for all networks, visit HOW TO REGISTER SIM CARD IN THE PHILIPPINES
Register Existing GOMO SIM
Active GOMO subscribers, prior to the start of SIM registration (December 27, 2022), have a deadline of April 26, 2023, to register their SIMs. If you fail to register within the period specified, your SIM will be deactivated automatically.
Therefore, you cannot use the SIM for calls, texts, and mobile data. However, a deactivated GOMO SIM card will be given a 5-day grace period to register and get reactivated. Meanwhile, the registration duration may be extended for up to 120 days by the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT).
What information do I need to have my SIM card registered?
You need to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Government ID with photo
- Declaration that the ID presented is true and correct
For frequently asked questions, visit PHILIPPINE SIM CARD REGISTRATION: Guidelines and FAQs for Smart, Globe and DITO
WHERE TO BUY A SIM CARD IN THE PHILIPPINES
Here are the top mobile networks (where you can purchase and get a SIM card) in the Philippines:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
How to register your GOMO SIM card
GOMO has outlined their respective methods for registering SIM cards. Here’s how to register your TM SIM card:
- Turn on your device's mobile data and open your GOMO PH App.
- Input your GOMO mobile number and click the "Let's Go!" button.
- Tap the "Proceed" button. Waif for the 6-digit OTP (one-time PIN) code in your inbox.
- Input the OTP in the app to verify.
- On the account registration form, fill in the fields to create your account ( Name, GOMO mobile number, Gender, Email address, and Birthday).
- After entering the correct information, tick the "I agree" checkbox and tap the "Create Account" button.
- Next, set your 6-digit PIN and option to enable biometrics (fingerprint sensor/face recognition) for easy login.
- You will be prompted with a "Successful Account Creation" notification.
- Tap the "Get Started" button to complete your registration.
For TAGALOG guide, visit - SIM Card Registration in TAGALOG (Paano mag-register ng SIM?)
OTHER SIM CARD TO REGISTER IN THE PHILIPPINES
That’s it. If you have more questions, continue reading GOM FAQs below.
How many GOMO SIM can I register
You can register more than one or multiple SIM cards under one (1) name.
Accepted IDs for GOMO SIM Registration
Here's a list of accepted IDs you can use for SIM card registration:
- Philippine Identification Card (National ID)
- SSS ID
- GSIS e-Card
- Driver’s License
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Firearms License to Own and Possess ID
- PRC ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare and Administration ID
- BIR ID
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- Unified Multi-purpose Identification Card
- PWD Card
- Other valid government-issued ID with photo
When and where can I upload my ID to complete my registration
You can start uploading your valid ID via the GOMO PH app starting March 2023 to complete your registration.
- List of Smart Mobile Number Prefixes in the Philippines
- List of Talk N' Text Mobile Number Prefixes in the Philippines
- List of Globe Mobile Number Prefixes in the Philippines (Including TM and Postpaid)
- List of Sun Cellular Mobile Number Prefixes in the Philippines
- List of DITO Mobile Number Prefixes in the Philippines
Acknowledgement: This article is sponsored by Usapang Hanapbuhay.
Bisitahin ang Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook Group para sa iba pang tips at mga diskarte sa pera!
Like Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook page for other updates!
gomo sim registration online how to register gomo sim registration act gomo sim registration philippines gomo sim registration portal globe gomo sim registration how to register gomo sim unlimited data sim registration gomo for sim registration act gomo sim card registration link