Since many government functions have been centralized, the Philippines Statistics Agency has been busy with the massive influx of people wanting to update or take a copy of their records. To avoid the hassle of long queues, PSA has created an Online Appointment System. Find out how to schedule your appointment here.
Step-by-step Guide for PSA Online Appointment 2023
Getting an appointment for the PSA is easy. All it requires is a mobile phone number and email, and then you are set to go!
STEP 1: Go to https://appointment.psa.gov.ph. Click the image of the Civil Registration Service Appointment System to get started. The appointment system is mobile-friendly, so you can use your smartphone to access this website.
STEP 2: On this page, the webpage will display steps for setting an appointment with PSA and a data privacy notice. Click on “I agree” to proceed. After clicking the “I Agree” button, a pop-up will display, stating some important reminders, as seen in the image below.
STEP 3: You will then be redirected to another page, where you will choose the nearest PSA office from your location. This office is where you will get your records.
STEP 4: Afterward, PSA will ask for contact information. There are also notes stating that:
- If you are making this appointment for someone else, please provide their contact information and note that all transactions done will be named to them
- If you are requesting someone else’s certificates, provide your contact information.
STEP 5: After providing your contact information, PSA will send an email to your contact details containing an OTP valid for 5 minutes.
STEP 6: Once done providing the OTP, Proceed to what certificates you wish to process and the names of their respective owners. You are also required to indicate your relationship with the certificate owner.
STEP 7: After filling in the details of your transaction, you can set a time and date at your convenience.
STEP 8: Once scheduled, PSA will then show you the details of your appointment. PSA will send any changes to your scheduled meeting to your email address.
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE TO SAVE MONEY!
Here's my list of useful items for you to save or earn money wisely:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
PSA Online Appointment Reminders
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early to the PSA CRS Outlet before the appointed schedule.
- Bring supporting documents such as Valid IDs, Authorization Letters, Special Power of Attorney, and the Owner’s ID when claiming someone else’s documents.
- The basic fees are:
- Authentication, Annotation of Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates – Php 155.00 per copy
- CENOMAR – Php 210.00 per copy
- The authorized representative can’t delegate another person to be their representative.
- An authorized representative can only claim 2 unrelated individuals’ documents
- MINORS are not allowed to book an appointment or claim their documents.
- Securing an appointment is FREE and has NO UNDERLYING FEES. The appointment slip is NON-TRANSFERABLE and can only be used by the registered user.
- Transact only with authorized PSA personnel, any person who claims to be a PSA personnel without showing a Valid ID is a FRAUD.
How To Cancel Or Reschedule A PSA Appointment
Canceling or Rescheduling an appointment is simple. After appointing your schedule, PSA will email you a PDF copy of your appointment. This email also allows you to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
When canceling an appointment, you will be redirected to a webpage where the PSA will ask for the reason for cancellation.
As for rescheduling, simply press the reschedule option, and you will be redirected to the webpage where you choose your initial schedule. Then, you can proceed to select another date and time that is convenient for you.
Acknowledgement: This article is sponsored by Usapang Hanapbuhay.
Bisitahin ang Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook Group para sa iba pang tips at mga diskarte sa pera!
Like Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook page for other updates!
www.psa.gov.ph online appointment www.psa.gov.ph online application psa appointment form www.psa.gov.ph online appointment for birth certificate psa walk-in appointment psa online appointment schedule quezon city www.psa.gov.ph online appointment cebu crs appointment system