In this guide, you will learn all the possible fees may occur by using your GCash account.
Below is the list of fees you may experience per service:
- via linked bank account in the GCash app (BPI and Unionbank) - FREE
- via bank's mobile banking app. Fees depend on bank partners - ₱0 to ₱50
- via remittance in the GCash app (Moneygram, WU) - FREE
- via Over-The-Counter outlets will have a fee once users exceed the monthly free limit of Php8,000. View fee breakdowns here - 2%
- via Over-The-Counter outlets is charged with a withdrawal fee - 2%
- via ATM withdrawal fee *as charged by banks servicing the ATMs - ₱10 to ₱18
- via ATM Withdrawal fee (International) - ₱150
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE TO SAVE MONEY!
Here's my list of useful items for you to save or earn money wisely:
- Coin banks
- Informative books about money, saving and investments!
- Money organizer
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
- Offline Card Purchase - ₱150
- Online Card Purchase - ₱215
- The interest charged for the total credit purchased within the billing period - 3-5%
- Penalty fee for users who have not paid their total amount due 1-30 days after its due date - ₱200
- Penalty fee for users who have not paid their total amount due 31-60 days after its due date - ₱500
- Penalty fee for users who have not paid their total amount due 61-90 days after its due date - ₱900
- Penalty fee for users who have not paid their total amount due 90 days onwards after its due date - ₱1500
- One-time processing fee in addition to the loan amount - 3%
- Late GLoan payments will incur a fixed fee of ₱100, and an additional 0.15% of the principal outstanding balance (charged daily) - ₱100 + 0.15% outstanding balance
- Billers with fixed fees
- *Please refer to app for actual fees per biller ₱0 to ₱60
- Billers with percentage-based fees
- *Please refer to app for actual fees per biller 2%
- via Express Send - FREE
- via Bank Transfer *Fees effective starting November 1, 2020 - ₱15
- via Send with a Clip - FREE
- via Ang Pao - FREE
- via GCash Padala - ₱5 or 1.5%
- via Request Money or KKB - FREE
- Balance Inquiry via ATM - ₱3
- Balance Inquiry via ATM (International) - ₱50
- Dormancy fee - ₱50
- GCash PRO Biz Starter 99 (details on GCash.com) - ₱99
Acknowledgement: This article is sponsored by Usapang Hanapbuhay.
Bisitahin ang Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook Group para sa iba pang tips at mga diskarte sa pera!
Like Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook page for other updates!
gcash cash in fee 2022 gcash cash in fee gcash cash-out fee palawan gcash cash out fee gcash bank transfer fee ministop gcash cash in fee gcash to gcash transfer fee gcash to bpi fee
Let us know your thoughts!