To equip the elderly in these challenging times, the City of Taguig has begun distributing anti-COVID 19 Kits to senior citizens.
READ: 5 tips on how to avoid viral infections (without the need of alcohol or mask)
The kits contained face masks, soaps for handwashing, Vitamin C supplements to boost their immunity and instructional materials to teach them about properly disinfecting their homes, washing their hands and the city's COVID-19 Commandments which sets forth practical habits and policies that could help prevent the spread of the disease.
This initiative, which benefits a sector that is highly vulnerable to the infection, will continue until all the senior citizens and vulnetable sectors of Taguig have received their own kit.
RELATED: #WalangPasok: Class suspension in NCR extends to April 12, 2020 over COVID-19 threat
RELATED: BGC residents, employees wary after COVID-19 case confirmed in Taguig
This is just one of the initiatives Taguig LGU is doing during this pandemic.
There is ONE officially confirmed COVID-19 case in Taguig City as of writing.
WHAT TO READ NEXT?
- Code Red Sub-Level 2: Duterte announces ‘community quarantine’ vs. COVID-19
- Metro Manila vs NCR - are they different or the same?
- LIST: Cities & Municipalities in Metro Manila (NCR)
- WHO declares coronavirus outbreak as pandemic
- How to avoid COVID-19? Avoid touching 'MEN'
- Coronavirus cases hit 100,000 globally
- 10 Things To Know About Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Malacañang: Hoarders of masks, alcohol will be arrested
- WHO: 70% of Covid-19 infections in China have recovered
This article is written up in support to spread awareness for COVID-19 cases in the Philippines.