Here are the following guidelines:
1. Travel within Cainta by its residents, is allowed. Restraint, however is requested on meets that do not appear to be urgent or critical in nature. In the event that a meeting is very necessary, social distancing amongst the participants will be required.
2. Border crossing to and from Cainta shall be allowed solely for work purposes.. Presentation of company IDs will be required by police assigned at the quarantine desks, as proof of one’s intention to report for work. In its absence, a certification from an employer that the commuter is within his domestic employ, will suffice.
ALSO READ: 'Don't panic' says US woman who recovered from coronavirus
3. Work in all private offices in Cainta shall continue subject to the following conditions: a) work place has to be sanitized daily. Documentation or evidence through photos or videos will be required on routine inspections; b) employees reporting for work should be provided by the employer the required masks, alcohol, and disinfectants to mitigate probability of acquiring the subject virus; c. Employer is encouraged to adopt a 4 week schedule without necessarily hampering the expected compensation of its employees. d. Employer if the situation could warrant, may adopt a work at home method during the entire period that the quarantine is in effect in Cainta;
4. Passing through vehicles commuting from and to neighboring local towns and cities will be allowed subject to thermal scanning procedures to be performed by the manning border personnels. They will be restricted to using only the police manned main highways of the municipality and prevented from getting into the town proper.
5. Public transport will remain operational conditioned on the wearing of masks by both the driver and the passenger, provision of alcohol to all commuting passengers and observance of social distancing should it be possible.. if social distancing will not be feasible, our tricycle regulator unit head and our municipal protection and security office head will meet the leaders of the public utility groups to establish the guidelines for operations.. erring drivers will be sanctioned inclusive of a possible revocation of the lgu-issued franchises.
6. A composite team from the Business Permits Section and the Treasurer’s office will monitor the supply and sale of daily consumer goods assuring the availability of the goods sold at average market prices. The LGU will exercise its powers to revoke permits of erring retail and service establishments.
8. The Suspension of classes will remain enforced while at the same time, restricting students from loitering and congregating in public places. Erring subjects will be escorted to the nearest police stations for appropriate legal action.
9. All public events scheduled within the effectivity of the quarantine period are hereby temporarily suspended and deferred.
READ: 5 tips on how to avoid viral infections (without the need of alcohol or mask)
10. Massive clean up and sanitation activities town wide will be conducted daily on all public roads and places.
11. All residents of Cainta are enjoined to sanitize their respective homes to prevent the subject virus from spreading.
12. Any instance not covered by the foregoing guidelines will be decided on as the issues are instantly raised.. the police and our auxiliary force, in the performance of their duties will exercise sound discretion in deciding on queries involving travel and restricted movements.
I implore understanding and cooperation from the affected residents of our town. This will all come to pass. Good morning..
Mayor kit nieto
Bigyan niyo ako
Ng kaunting oras para tagalugin ito.. ito po ang una kong ginawa pagkagising ko.. nakakapagod din pong mag isip😔. Magandang umaga po
Cainta currently has confirmed cases of COVID-19 as of writing.
WHAT TO READ NEXT?
- Code Red Sub-Level 2: Duterte announces ‘community quarantine’ vs. COVID-19
- Metro Manila vs NCR - are they different or the same?
- LIST: Cities & Municipalities in Metro Manila (NCR)
- WHO declares coronavirus outbreak as pandemic
- How to avoid COVID-19? Avoid touching 'MEN'
- Coronavirus cases hit 100,000 globally
- 10 Things To Know About Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Malacañang: Hoarders of masks, alcohol will be arrested
- WHO: 70% of Covid-19 infections in China have recovered
This article is written up in support to spread awareness for COVID-19 cases in the Philippines.